54

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

54 Chapter 54

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The meeting was held for a while, and everyone discussed the development direction of the base in the future, and the old general suddenly felt as if something was missing, he glanced at the people around the desk, and then seemed to suddenly realize: "Do you think that our base is missing something, for example, the old base has a city lord, that Zhang Jian, how can our base be without, Chen Rui's matter has been known to them, in order to avoid Chen Rui being co-opted by Zhang Jian's means, we simply recommend Chen Rui as the city lord, You can get a vote in the meeting on the development of the base, and there are some privileges, plus the construction of a city lord's mansion.

"General, what you said is good, Chen Rui has made a great contribution to our base, whether it is the restless neutralizer, or the corpse tide this time, and even the city wall of the base was built by Chen Rui, I support the general's decision." Zhang Chi was the first to respond.

Although Yu Meng was not very happy that Chen Rui secretly collected the two batches of fruits, but with Chen Rui's expulsion of the corpse tide and the establishment of a tall wall, everyone in the base had a stable home, and Chen Rui alone had the qualifications to be the city lord.

"I also agree, the general should write Chen Rui's exploits on the stone tablet, bring back the mutant chickens that can be domesticated from outside the base, drive away the zombie tide, kill the zombie king, and build a wall... As long as these are announced to the public, I believe that no one will oppose Chen Rui as the city lord, not to mention that even if we don't announce it now, everything that should be known will be checked. In that case, why not publish it, not only can our base be more cohesive, but even attract more people with abilities. Yu Meng said in a deep voice.

Zou Cheng nodded and agreed: "I agree with Yu Meng's words, openness is only good for the base, and there is no harm in it, and Chen Rui is strong, his personality and character are not bad, and he can serve as the city lord." "Zou Cheng has greatly improved his strength after taking the Ability Restlessness Neutralization Potion, he is a fire-based ability, his strength is very strong at the beginning, and he has a third-level strength in a few days in the last days, but because of the ability restlessness, he can't use the ability at all, let alone cultivate. After getting the news from Chen Rui, he was the first of those batch to try to mutate green jujube to calm down and appease the ability.