11

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

11. Chapter 11

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

It's almost September, and the weekend has changed his experience, but he didn't expect that even if Zhang Cheng and Cao Lu's life trajectory was disrupted by the weekend, it was still on this day, and the two knocked on the door of the weekend's house early in the morning.

On the weekend, he thought it was Sun Yi next door, but when he opened the door and saw Zhang Cheng and Cao Lu, his face suddenly darkened, and he frowned and asked angrily, "Something."

"What happened last time over the weekend was really a misunderstanding, Brother Zhang and I were really drunk, and we both regretted doing something like that. Originally, I wanted to ask you to explain clearly, but you refused to pay attention to me. Now the weather is abnormal, the city is either without electricity or water, and the food distribution is getting less and less, and soon there will probably be no pickles to sell. You should go to my hometown with me, my hometown is in the countryside, and my family has a lot of food every year, and you will definitely not be hungry when you go back with me. Brother Zhang's family is also in our county, Brother Zhang and I are just friends, I love you, you come with us, let's get married when we go back to the village..."

Zhang Cheng also interjected: "Yes, Xiao Zhou, Brother Zhang did something wrong last time, I'm sorry for you and Cao Lu, but we really regret it, I treat you and Cao Lu as younger brothers and sisters, and now the world is in chaos, it's dangerous for you to stay in the city alone, and you still follow us to the village."

If you say that the weekend in the previous life was still relatively naïve, with compassion and conscience, then the weekend in this life is a hard-hearted person, and he will definitely not be moved by the so-called pity and tears.

"I'm sorry, I made it clear to you a long time ago, the moment you go to bed, we can't do it anymore, you guys go, I'm going to leave soon." Weekend directly and categorically refused, he didn't want to fight with these two people at all.

Just when the door was about to close on the weekend, Zhang Cheng suddenly stuck against the door and shouted: "Wait for the weekend, we have been friends for a few years, now the city is in chaos, Cao Lu and I are on the same road, but the two of us can't go back without a car, you lend us the car, you can go in anyone's car as a man." Cao Lu is very inconvenient for a woman to take a ride, even if you don't like her now, she used to be your woman.