92

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

92 Chapter 92

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Collect the blood of the mutated green cow into the space on the weekend, these ninth-level blood is a shortcut to the improvement of the mutated vampire bat, after extracting the blood of the mutant green cow on the weekend, Chen Rui quickly used a stone blade to decompose and cut off the mutant green cow, these are the top ingredients, of course, they should not be wasted.

The more advanced the mutant beast, the richer the nutrients contained in the body, and the more delicious the meat is, all the low-level mutant beasts I ate in my last life on the weekend are low-level mutant beasts, and the meat is unpalatable and even difficult to digest, but I have tasted too much delicious mutant beast meat on the weekend in this life, and there is a president as a chef, and the nature of weekend foodies is more prominent.

After Chen Rui put the mutant green cow into the space, Zhou Zhou said: "I just asked them to wait for us at the edge of the city, I don't know how they are now, let's go over and see, is there anyone you knew in your previous life."

Chen Rui shook his head when he heard the weekend's words and said: "There is no one in that group of people that I know, only one of them has seen the photo in the late apocalypse, and now I see him intact, and I will not let the tragedy happen again in this life." "When Chen Rui saw the prince in his previous life, the other party no longer cared about anything about human beings, he was drunk all day long, and his emotions of regret and self-blame made him a little mentally abnormal, and the whole person was a little crazy, and only after he was drunk could he be a little normal.

Chen Rui had no way of imagining how such a crazy person could cultivate to the state of Great Perfection, and the other party immediately participated in it after learning about this plan, originally there was such a missing one among Chen Rui and them at that time, and after the other party participated, the success rate of the plan immediately increased to seventy percent.

When the plan began to be prepared and implemented, the other party's mental condition was getting better and better, and then because of the need for government support, this guy moved out of his previous identity again, and he was ashamed to say that for the sake of all mankind, in fact, this guy wanted to be reborn and go back to the past, but just to stay with a certain person.