45

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

45 Chapter 45

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Chen Rui's words are actually not bad, this mutant beast gives him a very, very strong feeling, and he can't detect the bottom line at all, he is afraid that he will not have time to pay attention to the weekend when he really fights, and he is worried that something will happen to the young man. As for himself, as long as he is careful not to die, he can still be cured by a serious injury or something on the weekend.

Of course, if he can't solve this mutant beast, then everything will be over, he can't deal with it, and the weekend is not of much use, so Chen Rui will finally tell the weekend that if he dies, let the weekend escape.

But in fact, how could he escape on the weekend, the moment Chen Rui drove out of the door, he stepped on the accelerator and quickly reversed, quickly parked the car in a corner, quickly took out the gabion with the chicks, built a strong barrier for them, and let the hairball dodge first, he called out.

Then after collecting the car on the weekend, I ran in the direction of the president, the sound of shaking under my feet became louder and louder, and the amplitude of the ground shaking began to increase, boom... A loud rumbling noise was heard. A giant mutant beast at least three stories tall, with two huge curved horns on its head, and a length of at least fifteen or sixteen meters, appeared on the street. With every step it takes, the ground shakes, and the ground beneath the green ox constantly changes with the use of the earth-based ability, the sand, dirt and rocks, just like President Ke's ability...

"Brother Chen, Brother Chen led it towards the dense place of the house," Zhou Zhou shouted loudly in the back, his heart was trembling at this time, it was so big, and his body was full of scales that shone with ghostly light, and the earth ability was used so skillfully, could they really deal with it?

Chen Rui heard Weekend's shout, and watched Weekend running towards him, and he immediately used the stone thorn to attract the attention of the mutant green bull. Just such a move has made Chen Rui's heart sink straight down, although Chen Rui's attack successfully attracted the attention of the green bull, but the hard granite-like stone thorn has not played a role at all, and it was dissolved into sand by the mutant green cow, and it can't cause any damage at all.