50

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

50 Chapter 50

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The wall has been upgraded to a city wall, and the momentum of the entire base is different in an instant, not a little thin and becomes calm and strong, and the zombie tide begins to collapse unconsciously...

Just when Chen Rui walked somewhere, his momentum suddenly soared, and a kind of strong coercion belonging to the earth exploded in an instant, except for the weekend on the side, the people on the side felt that they couldn't breathe and felt as if they were buried alive. Just when the weekend felt the cheers of the people around him, a howl suddenly broke out in front of him and the president, this is a zombie, the corpse king, definitely the howl of the corpse king, the level is at least about four or five levels, no wonder such a big zombie tide will be formed, the weekend finally understood at this moment.

"Brother Chen, Brother Chen is the zombie king, it must be, it controls the low-level zombies to attack the base, and when the people in the base are almost consumed, it will directly slaughter all the abilities in it to upgrade." He grabbed Chen Rui and shouted, he is very worried now, even if the president's strength has improved a lot, but that is the zombie king, the weekend in his previous life was just hearsay, but he has never seen the truth.

Chen Rui's eyes were staring at a certain place outside the city wall, and the heavy coercion rushed straight over, and he glanced at the weekend beside him Chen Rui said: "It's just a stronger mutant zombie, it should be spiritual, and some mutant zombies have been controlled to form a zombie tide." Stay here, be nice, wait for my brother to solve the zombie king, and go back to make you something to eat.

After Chen Rui nodded when he saw the weekend, his body jumped up like a bird, and in the eyes of the weekend, the president was flying, so handsome that people couldn't take their eyes off it.

Not to mention the stunned weekend, Chen Rui stepped out of the city wall, he was as fast as lightning towards a certain place in the zombie group, countless small salon rolls and sand depressions appeared on the flat ground, and a large number of zombies had no time to struggle and dodge, they were dragged deep into the ground to crush and kill and fill the soil.