20

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

20. Chapter 20

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

"It's very sweet and refreshing, it's so delicious, Brother Chen, you can take a bite too, don't worry about it, it's not poisonous, it's absolutely delicious, I don't lie to you..."

Chen Rui has not eaten fruit for a long time since the end of the world, especially this sweet melon and fruit, he knows the mutation of this watermelon at a glance, he doesn't know how to find it on the weekend, but the young man seems to know a lot about the things after the end of the world.

Chen Rui didn't ask, but picked up the spoon and took a bite, it was really delicious, a burst of coolness swept through the whole body, the dantian had just absorbed some riotous elements, and after this cool feeling swept away, it immediately obediently came down, could it be that this mutated fruit still has such a use, Chen Rui was shocked in his heart.

After the two of them shared half a watermelon, they poured half a basin of water for Chen Rui to wipe his body on the weekend, Chen Rui was injured and had to save it for Chen Rui to take care of it on the weekend when he was short of water, otherwise it would be troublesome once he was infected with a fever. Get this qiē, take the hairball to sleep on the weekend, the hairball is still lying on the weekend's slippers, blowing out the candles on the weekend and lying on the mat in the living room and starting to rest, a lot of things happened on this day, I feel very tired on the weekend, and I quickly fall asleep after lying down.

Weekend was suddenly woken up by a noise, he opened his eyes and couldn't come back to his senses, when another sound of slamming the door sounded, Weekend finally came back to his senses, and now he is still living at home in the last days.

After returning to his senses, he immediately lit the candle, and then leaned on the cat's eye on the door to check, the sound just now was not a friendly knock on the door, it was definitely the sound of hitting the door, and the sound seemed to come from Brother Sun's house next door.

It's a little strange on the weekend, if Brother Sun is here, there will definitely not be any sound, even if there is an anti-theft door like this, it will be broken.