84

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

84 Chapter 84

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Just as the peach hit Chen Rui's head, the mutant peach tree king shook the tree root, and a tree root about the thickness of his thumb was raised in front of Chen Rui, and the slow speed was actually beyond the naked eye's grasp, as if it should have been there all along.

The root of the peach tree nodded Chen Rui's hand holding the young man, the brown peach instantly disappeared into Chen Rui's eyebrows, all the memories that had been hidden by Chen Rui, and all the things he had experienced in his previous life were all presented in Chen Rui's mind. The ancient loneliness of the world, the miserable howl of the hairball squatting in front of the young man's grave, everything poured into Chen Rui's consciousness.

"What's the matter, you appeared in front of me now, a little earlier than expected, and your strength is two levels lower, do you want me to help." A low and magnetic voice appeared in Chen Rui's sea of consciousness, Chen Rui understood that it was the voice of the mutated Peach Tree King, and he didn't expect that the consciousness and strength of the mutated Peach Tree King in this life were more than several times stronger than in the previous life, of course, this was related to the planning of these people in this life, and his youth was an exception, which deeply advanced the time of his encounter with the Peach Tree King by two years.

In the previous life, Chen Rui met the Peach Tree King two years after the end of the world, and in the previous life, the world only knew that there was a wood-based ability who could communicate with the Peach Tree King, but they didn't know that Chen Rui could communicate with the Peach Tree King, and he became an excellent friend, which was also many years later, when the mutant Peach Tree King could leave the rooted land, he moved directly to the highland where Chen Rui lived, which was the weekend cemetery, where Chen Rui established a very small city, which was also Chen Rui's home.

Chen Rui shook his head and said: "Don't get in the way, you are stronger in this life, and I am the same, although I am only level seven, there is no problem in receiving memories and strength." I need to break through, I will leave it to you to take care of some time on the weekend, by the way, give me the antidote, he was hit by the peach blossom miasma, and he didn't know what dreams he had..."After Chen Rui finished speaking, he lowered his head and dropped a kiss on the lips of the young man in his arms.