36

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

36 Chapter 36

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Chen Rui looked at the strange leaves in the young man's hand, his eyes twitched and said, "This thing is really edible, it is a mutated fruit, and it looks really strange."

After holding the leaves and looking left and right, he said, "I don't know what this thing is, I should be able to eat it, isn't it?" The furball never looks for something that it can't eat, not to mention that it wants to eat it when it goes crazy this time, it must be a good thing, but this fruit looks really strange. Since the hairball is what you are looking for, let's give you a bite first..."

After the weekend was finished, he immediately broke the thick leaf as big as an adult's palm in half, and suddenly the fruity fragrance overflowed in his hands, and both Zhou Zhou and Chen Rui looked at it, it was really a mutated fruit, and this fruit was too completely mutated, and it was completely on par with the leaves.

"Taste the hairball," Weekend handed half of it to the hairball that he wanted to eat, and as soon as the leaf-shaped fruit approached the hairball, the hairball suddenly took a fierce bite, and the leaf fruit was suddenly torn off a large piece, compared to the hairball's small mouth.

Looking at the crunchy bite of the hairball, the two of them were full of fruity aroma, and on the weekend, some couldn't help but clean the half of the leaf fruit between the flow of water ability, and took a big bite on the weekend, and handed the rest to the president on the side, and took a mouthful of sweet juice, this mutated fruit is even more crisp, and the fruit also has its own chilling effect, crisp and refreshing, sweet and delicious, countless times better than the taste of mutated watermelon.

Weekend and Chen Rui glanced at each other, and then Weekend immediately spoke: "Pick, pick, pick them all, these fruits are so delicious, they are all ours, all of them are ours..."

In the face of the weekend's broken thoughts, Chen Rui seemed much calmer, he had not been eaten into a pulp by the mutated fruit. The mutated fruit of this tree has the taste of jujubes, and it is likely to be a jujube tree before the mutation, so tall and tall should be mutated and grown after the end of the world, of course, its value is not only this batch of fruits, if the tree can be preserved, this tree is worth a lot of money in the last days and cannot be calculated by money.