124-126

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

124 Chapter 124

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

After hearing Wang Yu's words, Zhou Zhou shook his head and said: "Impossible, I have already checked it, the spirit body of this body has long disappeared completely, and he can't even breathe on his own, and once he removes the instrument, he will die immediately."

Chen Rui couldn't hear what Wang Yu said, and

Chen Rui could guess a few points about what he said on the weekend, he suddenly interjected: "You are checking this body on the weekend, if there is really no problem, then Wang Yu is giving it a try, if not, we will go and see the other three." Chen Rui's

words were like a clapper, the weekend's hand pressed on the vegetative person's brain, and carefully checked the other party's brain again, it was still empty and lifeless, without any breath left over from the spiritual body, which was similar to Wang Yu's body, if it weren't for Wang Yu's body being too young and too weak, and couldn't support Wang Yu's spiritual body, in fact, the body was naturally the best and most suitable for himself.

"There's nothing wrong with this body, I'll stare at you and try it once," After saying the weekend, his left hand was still pressed on the body of this vegetative person, and his right hand grabbed Wang Yu who was standing beside him, and then pulled with his strength, Wang Yu was pulled by the weekend and fell to that body, and suddenly there was no rejection, Wang Yu just entered the body of this vegetative man smoothly, and no trace of wind and waves was set off.

Chen Rui looked at the weekend and stopped his movements, but frowned, and then asked, "How is the weekend, has Wang Yu entered the body, is there any problem?"

"It's in, it's going in, it seems that something happened, Wang Yu doesn't seem to have succeeded in encroaching on the other party's body. After Wang Yu's spiritual body entered the body, he was immediately pulled into a certain place, as if it was a dantian, and I don't know what the situation is. I feel that the ability of this body doesn't seem to be as simple as mental power, it's a bit interesting..."Weekend's brows furrowed tightly, such a situation is really a bit weird, originally this body obviously had no spiritual body, but when Wang Yu entered the other party's body, Weekend obviously felt a trace of powerful spiritual body fluctuations, but it was fleeting, if it wasn't for Wang Yu not waking up, Weekend would feel that this was his delusion.