76

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

76 Chapter 76

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Hot recommendation: Secretly can't hide the genius phase master lighter and princess skirt 2 - the first chaos in the history of the ever-bright lantern to stabilize the firepower of the waves

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Although the weekend is in the space, but since the upgrade, the space can still detect the situation outside, of course, this thing can only be detected by the owner of the weekend, if Chen Rui is in the space, there is no way to detect the situation outside the space.

After Chen Rui knocked on the table, he knew that the president was calling him on the weekend, and glanced at the space, the ice silk had been collected, and the chicks were in the captive stone fence, which was originally planted with some edible mutant grass, and the wood-based abilities were often sent there on weekends, and they were very vigorous at this time, and they didn't need to be fed at all.

Coming out of the space, he stretched out his hand to hug the president who was standing in front of him, lowered his head and took two bites hard, and then said: "How can we check now, the weather is so cold, and the pedestrians on the street are in a hurry, there is no way to inquire." "It's not bad for the weekend, they came to this hotel, although there is a restaurant on the first floor, but except for two waiters and a few security guards, there are only two of them, no one else comes in at all, no one asks much.

In fact, I still like to learn secretly on the weekend, and go to ask people openly, and I feel that it is not good on the weekend, and there will definitely be trouble. After all, the two of them are fresh faces, if Song Meili's disappearance is known, plus their investigation of the news, the first to be suspected is him and the president. After all, probably no one in this base dares to do this, and the two of them are outsiders and have this ability, so they don't think each other is as stupid as a pig on the weekend. What this kid is most afraid of now is trouble, if the president agrees, he may go directly to the night fire station on the weekend and directly destroy all those scum, which is really labor-saving.

"What are you worried about, stupid boy, we have all come to the Haicheng base, and I am afraid that they will not be able to escape, there is no one in the hotel during the day, and there will be more people at night, and I am afraid that I will not be able to inquire. Let's go, brother will take you to find delicious food and see what special food there is in this sea city. Chen Rui stretched out his hand and patted the waistline on the weekend, this kid has good skin, Chen Rui likes that smooth feel very much, but now looking at the young man who is always wrapped tightly, obviously he shouldn't be afraid of cold people, just because it's winter, he thinks he should wear more. Thinking of this, Chen Rui felt a little sorry for the youth, the young man must have suffered a lot in his previous life, he must have froze fiercely, otherwise so many small Xi came from there.