200

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

200 Chapter 200

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The two of them realized this problem at the same time, and then shouted on the weekend, as if to vent all the grievances of this time, Chen Rui was looking at his lover with a smile, and then he found that he appeared in a strange place, which he probably couldn't remember on the weekend, he just casually subconsciously wanted to use a large-scale ability.

In recent times, you can use small abilities on weekends, like condensing a water ball, or making some ice cubes to cool down, or making a small enchantment on fire to eat, or something. But once he uses more energy and spends more mental power, he will have physical problems on the weekend, and he will be unstable after falling asleep, with a headache and uncomfortable, and the large ability will not be able to be used at all, and once he wants to use it on the weekend, he will immediately have a splitting headache...

But at this time, in the face of the bright stars in the sky, Chen Rui and Chen Rui were on the ground on the weekend, Chen Rui looked at the surrounding situation, he was really familiar with this place, he had been here for seven or eight years in his previous life, and this was the cemetery where Chen Rui was buried on the weekend. From the old place, Chen Rui's heart was complicated, he was loyal to the hairball back then, so he didn't let the weekend corpse wilderness. I didn't expect that the only time in my last life that I was kind and brought a person in love to myself in this life, Chen Rui believed that there was a destiny in the underworld at this time, otherwise how could he explain that he was able to intersect with young people in two lifetimes, and fate was really rarely magical...

On the weekend, he put on a dress on the shirtless president, and the two sat next to each other on a sand dune, and there was still an ant nest around here two days ago, Chen Rui had just cleaned it up when he passed here, but he didn't expect that he would be brought over by the young man at home after two days.

"President, look at this starry sky, I have never seen such a clean starry sky in the city before the end of the world, always covered by the lights and exhaust of the city, in fact, if the end of the world is not so cruel, just remove this bad side, let human beings return to nature, there is nothing wrong with a peaceful mind." Leaning on the president's side on the weekend, I felt it.