43

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

43 Chapter 43

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

After being startled by the weekend, he immediately followed the president's gaze and looked behind, he didn't notice any signs of anyone behind him at all, except for the mudflats made by the president, the reeds couldn't hide people at all, and they would sink in. As for the jungle not far away, it was a bit far away from here, and I couldn't feel it on the weekend, maybe someone was hiding there to spy on them.

"Today's young people are a little more angry, stealing the old man's chicken, you think you can run away like this. But your strength is very good, if you are willing to help the old man do something, the old man will not settle accounts with you about this chicken boy. The old man looked at Chen Rui, who had a cold face, and said, As for the weekend on the side, just now in the eyes of the old man, he was a young man who was playing with shells, and he was directly ignored by the old man.

Chen Rui laughed when he heard the old man's words: "If I hadn't found you, wouldn't you have been hiding in the dark and peeping at us, not to mention that what we caught were just some small mutant chickens, how did they become raised by you, or you screamed to see if our chickens would respond, if they answered, I would return them to you."

Chen Rui is not the one who suffers, if the old man comes from behind openly,

Chen Rui will definitely not be so angry. Although the people of the last days are complicated, Chen Rui will not bully people who have not provoked him, he is a very rational person. But the old man secretly hid in the dark and didn't know how long he had observed them, say no, you found a lot of their secrets, this is simply provoking Chen Rui's backlash, he has no secrets that can't be discovered, but the young people around him are different, there are too many secrets, once exposed, even if his strength is exposed, he may not be able to protect the youth.

In fact, there is a reason why Chen Rui is reluctant to form a force, although it will be more powerful after forming a force, but a large number of people means that secrets are easier to expose. After the end of the world, people's hearts are unpredictable, and it is not easy for Chen Rui to find someone who can make him trust, and once he forms a force, he will have to spend a lot of time and energy to maintain, so that there will be less time to accompany the youth. It's better for him to protect the youth alone, and he will have more time to accompany the youth, and more time to cultivate, and the most important thing is that he can get along with the youth all the time.