97

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

97 Chapter 97

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Woken up by the movement of the weekend, Chen Rui didn't open his eyes to feel the young man rolling on the ** laughing, and said helplessly: "What's the weekend, what's so funny, it's late, you should rest." x∮∮x" At this time, he was still laughing, his stomach hurt and he couldn't stop laughing for a while, and when he heard the president's voice, he knew that his laughter woke up the president, so he suppressed the urge to laugh and said: "

Haha, president, president... Yan Hong wanted Zhao Lei to him just now, but Zhao Lei was frightened by him and fled, and was pushed down from the stone ** by Zhao Lei, aren't these two people too funny haha..."

"You, you really have nothing to do," Chen Rui said helplessly, rubbing his head helplessly.

Hearing the president's words, he pouted and said, "President, let me tell you, if you beg me to do it, I will definitely not run away, absolutely not."

Chen Rui twitched the corner of his mouth and smiled: "Then if you beg me to do it, I may be scared away like Zhao Lei." Okay, that's because Zhao Lei has been down there, he must have been scared by Yan Hong's kid, he loves Yan Hong very much, and it's no wonder that Yan Hong's kid can't forget it at all in the late apocalypse. After speaking, Chen Rui didn't wait for the weekend to answer, reached out and fished the person back into his arms, pressed it in his arms and continued to sleep with his eyes closed.

Hearing the president's words over the weekend, I thought about it in my heart, Zhao Lei loves Yan Hong very much, and he is reluctant to touch him at all, no, maybe Yan Hong is arrogant and bad at this time, it is estimated that Zhao Lei will not dare at all. And how can the president compare him with Yan Hong, he loves the president very much, and he is willing to make the president sad, he is not a fool and idiot like Yan Hong, there is such a person who loves him, and if he dies, he will really die. Lying on the president's chest, listening to the president's strong and powerful heartbeat, he found a comfortable position in the president's arms, and the weekend quickly fell asleep.

After sleeping on the weekend, Chen Rui opened his eyes, the long breathing of the young man made Chen Rui feel at ease, thanking God for giving him a chance to have a chance to come once, thinking of the lonely days in his previous life, Chen Rui always felt that he was really happy to guard the youth in this life.