151-153

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

151 Chapter 151

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

After hearing the middle-aged man's words, he suddenly turned around and said with an evil smile at the middle-aged man, "Did I say that?" I said that if you can provide us with useful information, you will give you more coarse grain, but what about you, not only do you not give us satisfactory news, but even dare to deceive us, when we have no temper to bully us, do we want to die?

As for why Weekend was so angry, he was just killed by the so-called betrayal of his brother in his last life, and that's why he was also angry and angry. But those two children, those two who were harmed by their biological father to that extent, must be worse than death, and these survivors may be accomplices, thinking that the two cute children that the president said will be treated like that, the anger of the weekend skyrocketed.

"Uncle, uncle, Uncle Zhou is only in such a hurry to say the wrong thing because we haven't been able to eat coarse grain for a long time, don't be angry with him, okay, I apologize to you on behalf of Uncle Zhou." Just as the momentum of the weekend suddenly increased, a little girl of about eleven or twelve years old ran out of the depths of the cave, staring pitifully at the weekend with a pair of watery eyes, begging for the weekend's forgiveness. This little girl is wearing a fairly clean belt, and her complexion is also very good, she does not have the state of yellow muscle and thin after the end of the world, and she looks quite good, and she looks pitiful, so that the anger of the weekend can't be held back, not to mention how uncomfortable it is.

In the end, he glared at the middle-aged man on the weekend, he was actually a little angry, after all, the culprit of the two children in the previous life was actually the father of the brothers, if their father was willing to take good care of them, the two children would not have encountered such a terrible thing at all.

In the end, Zhou Zhou "hummed", didn't even say hello to Luo Han, and left the cave quickly.

Xiao Hei glanced at Luo Han at the entrance of the cave, and wrote to ask Luo Han if he wanted to help them block the entrance of the cave again, otherwise there would be no strangers here, and a random mutant beast would be able to wipe out their small human gathering place.