74

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

74 Chapter 74

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The two of them left the base directly with light equipment, and when they left, they didn't let anyone send them, but the old general stood on the highest floor of the military headquarters and watched the two of them walk out of the base. In fact, it's not that there is no one who can replace Chen Rui and Zhou Zhou, but Chen Rui's ability is amazing, and the other sixth-level earth and rock ability, although their defensive attack power is good, but none of them have Chen Rui's ability.

This is also the reason why the old general must Chen Rui to send these materials and seeds, don't look at Chen Rui and the weekend are always the way they live behind closed doors, once they meet someone who really needs help, these two people will always help without asking for anything in return. Their base has encountered so many disasters, and the two of them did not contribute that time, Chen Rui's kid is really good.

Not long after Chen Rui and the others left, the old general sent a few henchmen to go directly in several directions, and those small bases were handed over to Chen Rui and the weekend. However, there are a large number of survivors in the capital, numbering tens of millions, and these people are the future of mankind, so the old general naturally wants to send the seeds and neutralizer materials over. There is also a northern base, where there is a lot of population, and the old general will naturally not give up, in addition to communicating with each other, he also wants to bring the hope of survival to the confused people in the last days. Of course, the old general is not stupid, he has already instructed his henchmen not to expose their base, and things must be sent secretly.

Chen Rui knew that the old general would send a few other roads, so he walked slowly in the snow-covered jungle with the weekend, and this time he led the way on the weekend, but Chen Rui had no opinion at all. The weekend is reborn, and he must know more than him, and Chen Rui will help whoever he wants to help on the weekend.

In fact, the weekend once again walked into the world covered with ice and snow, and it was already impossible to identify the direction, especially now that the wind and snow were full of wind and snow, it was already difficult to identify after a large number of plants destroyed the road, and the weekend was just to choose a direction to move slowly, this time they did not fly directly over.