202

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

202 Chapter 202

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The construction speed of the base exceeded everyone's expectations, but it was completed in just one day, and the rest is how to arrange the protective enchantment, on this issue, it is natural that there are all kinds of engineering professors and experts, although these people are not seen to be smarter and stronger than others, but they are at least professional in terms of professionalism, more perfect than the weekend Chen Rui, which is not professionally designed, and the consideration is more comprehensive, and the three stinkers are also Zhuge Liang also has a reason, and the wisdom of everyone is more comprehensive than one person's consideration.

This meeting has been held for a longer time, the dawn base that has just been built, except for the □□ of the mutant peach tree king Tao Lin who stayed here and could not leave, this place has become an empty city, Chen Rui has already returned to the Yanhuang base with a field investigation expert group on the weekend, for the matter of enchantment, at least the entire military department must be involved, and the word "big number of people" is not just talking.

You can fuse a lot of enchantments on weekends, and the entire Aurora base is too large to be completely protected with a single enchantment, which is basically impossible. Unless someone has such strength, beyond the twelfth level of Great Perfection, they still need to get some kind of recognition from heaven and earth. Otherwise, whoever wants to exceed the twelfth level of the Great Perfection will be extremely difficult, and Chen Rui is also lucky, he just happened to encounter something and had a convulsion, plus with the back of the person who drove it, he was able to get to this point.

Back at the base, the military department and the only remaining experts in all aspects are all in a meeting, only this kid on the weekend, he has no interest in these at all, and at the same time he is not very good at these, he said, you have a meeting to discuss, when the time comes, tell him how to do it, to let him go to this kind of endless meeting every day, he will turn his face and strike, finally under Chen Rui's back door, under the threat of the weekend, No one comes running around to call for such boring meetings on weekends.

In fact, there are too many experts in the meeting, you have your reason, I have my opinion, everyone is reasonable, no one is right or wrong, this kind of controversy is actually under everyone's different opinions, in short, this situation ultimately needs Chen Rui to make the decision, after all, in the end, to achieve the Dawning Base Enchantment Fusion, it must be implemented on weekends to succeed, otherwise the strongest enchantment ability now is only level 11, Even if you wait for a period of time to reach the Winter Great Migration, the strongest will not exceed the twelfth level of the Great Perfection, so the matter of guarding the enchantment will ultimately have to rely on the weekend to complete the Great Fusion.