57

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

57 Chapter 57

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The battle went on and on, and even became more and more intense, and these mutant birds seemed to be endless, and they could not be killed no matter how they were killed. The command tower where Chen Rui was located was completely surrounded by mutant birds, layer after layer, densely covered, and even the sunlight could not penetrate a bit.

The abilities and physical strength of many of the abilities are almost consumed, Chen Rui's eyes narrowed, and his vision was completely covered by the mutant birds, except for the screams of the strangers when they were injured, a few sounds could be heard in the base, and the others were all the sharp chirpings of the mutant birds, which were completely compared with the noise of the processing plant, and the ears could be noisy.

Countless sand rose from the ground, like a dragon leaping and turning, where the huge salon passed, countless mutant birds died in wailing, but in just five or six minutes, the sky above the base became a flying forbidden area, all mutant birds understood that this was a forbidden area, and they couldn't enter here, otherwise they would be killed by those tiny sand.

The moment the mutant bird above the base was emptied, Chen Rui turned his head and said quickly: "Inform me, let all the abilities, no matter how strong or weak, but still be able to breathe, all of them will go to the parking lot below to take refuge." If they don't go to the underground parking lot to hide, I, the city lord, will not be doing them any help, and I won't be able to last long with such a large sand formation, and it will be over in five minutes.

Just when all the strangers cheered, thinking that the mutant bird was expelled, the radio in the base sounded again, and this time the strangers who stayed outside heard the broadcast, no matter how strong they were, they all took the team to quickly pack up the loot, and retreated to the parking garage under the base, where is the safest place in the base.

Half an hour of high-intensity, non-stop combat is also quite exhausting for these abilities, and they can only continue to fight after they have enough rest to replenish their abilities. Last time the zombies attacked the city, in addition to the weekend ability problems, there were also a few problems, that is, they were too ruthless in battle, but they just dropped the ability level, as long as they slowly cultivated back, so this time no one stupidly continued to overdraft their abilities.