90

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

90 Chapter 90

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Handing the little milk dog a bowl of animal porridge, and giving the hairball a handful of mutant grass and a mutant date, Chen Rui cut the chestnut shell he gave last night and roasted it on the fire. The young man likes roasted sweet potatoes in the past two days, which is naturally indispensable, and then Chen Rui took the river fresh food that he caught last night, and a mutant chicken sealed it with mud and placed it on the bonfire to roast, and then left the warm rock fortress like spring, today he wants to build a medium-sized base on Jinghu Mountain on the edge of Jinghu Lake, hoping for the fourth base.

The mutated trees were swept up in the mud and sand, the branches were broken, and the remaining logs were used to build houses after a little rest. Suddenly, Chen Rui seemed to notice something, the mutated fruit trees in the previous life were extremely difficult to find, and spiritual objects like hairballs could be found, and it has always been difficult for human beings, but Chen Rui didn't know that there was a problem in this life, he and the weekend seemed to often encounter some mutated fruit trees, and the whole apple forest blocked Chen Rui's footsteps in building a base.

Looking at the large apple grove of at least 100 acres, apples of different colors, Chen Rui knew that some of them must be edible, and some of them must be eaten when they see blood and seal their throats, it seems that they still have to find hairballs for help, although he is very strong, but the skills of distinguishing poisonous fruits are still more powerful than hairballs and weekends, and they are more professional, and he is more proficient in building defenses and the like.

When Chen Rui returned to the rock fortress by the lake, he saw that the young man had extended the rock fortress into the lake, which was a rock platform about ten meters wide, with very beautiful fences, a parasol, a rock table, two rock chairs, a fishing rod on the weekend, sunglasses on the bridge of his nose, fragrant coffee brewing on the table, and hairballs and snowballs squatting on another chair.

Chen Rui looked at such a scene, shook his head and smiled, and the young man looked really leisurely, if it was Hawaii, it would be a different taste. This made Chen Rui a little regretful, if he could see his feelings clearly, if he could fall in love with the youth earlier, such a scene would not be impossible.