158-163

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

158 Chapter 158

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

After the slightly shrewd Zhou Chen left, he immediately patted the big man next to him and said with a smile: "Hello Brother Chen, I have a buddy surnamed Chen, and we have a good relationship, maybe you may be in the same place." Come

when you open your mouth on the weekend, this nonsense is said, the face is not red and out of breath, Chen Rui's people there are correct to say that they are the Chen family in the capital, but Chen Rui grew up in Jiangcheng since he was a child, and he can be regarded as the Chen family in Jiangcheng, not to mention the Chen family in the capital, even if the Chen family in Jiangcheng is not able to climb relatives and friends if they want to.

But the effect is really good, after listening to the words of the weekend, the smile on Brother Chen's face became a little more sincere and smiled: "You also have a friend surnamed Chen, maybe it is really from our area, our surname Chen is a big surname, and there are many people with the surname Chen!" It's a pity that this world is really not alive now, a young man like you is handsome, don't come out alone in the future, the people in our gathering place are still relatively good, and the leaders are also decent, if you meet a bad one, it will be miserable if you get on the road..."

Soon a lot of words came out of Brother Chen's mouth on the weekend, such as Brother Chen's name is Chen Jinmin, and he is only twenty-nine years old now, but he looks old and looks as if he has reached thirty-four or five. The two of them chatted sentence by sentence, and soon mentioned Cordyceps repellent on the weekend, but Chen Jinmin had nothing to hide and no vigilance.

Weekend felt that such people were very rare in the last days, too sincere, and easy to be betrayed, just like he was stupid back then. It's just that Chen Jin has a better □□ and meets a team of decent people, such as Zhou Chen just now, that kid is much more shrewd, and will send this pair to keep vigil, and the leader of this gathering place is really painstaking.

"You said that Cordyceps repellent is really an accident, that is, yesterday the night before yesterday, there was a group of mutant insects, very strange insects, the big ones are one or two meters long, and the small ones are about ten centimeters, all of them are coming towards our cave. The sound of the climb was brushing, and our night watchmen heard the noise from afar, and they were immediately on alert, and then ran in to report to the chief, and we came out at that time. I used the earth ability to block the mountain road, but they can drill into the soil, and our other rock ability uses rock to block, and as a result, those big mutant insects can actually climb the rock wall, and I sighed in my heart, Emma, these things are so terrifying, they can't be stopped at all, and they are not afraid of fire or water. We were so frightened that I panicked a little and threw the torch out of my hand. Chen Jinmin, who said this, seemed a little embarrassed, but he blushed and stopped talking.