71

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

71 Chapter 71

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Chen Rui immediately rushed to the south with the weekend, there was no sun in the ice and snow, and it was really difficult to identify the direction, but fortunately, Chen Rui had been here once, and the general direction was towards the south.

Two minutes later, Zhou Zhou pointed to a snow-covered head and said: "It's over there, there's a small valley over there, I feel that there are people in it, it should be where Old Man Wu lives, hurry up, there's been attacked by mutant beasts." After saying the weekend, he immediately dragged the president towards the small valley, and the speed could be said to be galloping, and the two of them rushed to the entrance of the small valley in the blink of an eye.

Originally, it was a snowy place, but the mouth of this valley had a touch of green, and there were not many winds and snowfalls, but at this time, the mouth of the small valley was occupied by ice silkworms. The weekend will naturally be known to the ice silkworms in the previous life, these silkworms are crystal clear and a meter long, and spit out silk threads in their mouths, although the attack power is not very strong, but it is extremely difficult to entangle, if they are entangled by these silk threads, the trouble will be great, these silk threads can not be broken at all, they can only be slowly untied from the beginning. Moreover, these silk threads can also connect to the cold attack of the ice silkworm, and if you are not careful, you will get frostbitten.

However, although these ice silkworms are difficult to entangle, the silk thread is an excellent thing, not only is it tough, but it is also a very good clothing material to wear in summer, and the defense is also quite good. The weekend didn't expect him to be able to meet the legendary ice silkworm today, if he could raise so many of them, he wouldn't have to worry about not having cool and silky clothes to wear in the future.

Ice silkworms don't eat meat, and they don't generally attack humans unless humans invade their territory, and what the situation here is is still unclear on the weekend.

When Chen Rui was about to kill the ice silkworms that were more than one meter long around the mouth of the valley, he was stopped by the weekend, and the weekend bowed his head and said in Chen Rui's ear: "Don't kill those ice silkworms, let's lure them away, the silk threads spit out by this kind of thing are excellent, whether they are making clothes or armor, it is very cool to wear these silk clothes in summer, it is a good thing." Chen Rui's words on the weekend made Chen Rui nod, he didn't