46

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

46 Chapter 46

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

I didn't encounter any major incidents on the way back, and I killed some zombies chasing the car over the weekend, as well as five or six ordinary mutant beasts.

This should have something to do with the military cleanup, plus a large number of survivors fled to Ningxiang County, these people who came later have more or less faced zombies and mutant beasts, and their courage is much greater than that they have been staying in the base since they first came, and they are the first to leave the base in the face of survival, and bravely come out to find supplies and food.

And the mutant beast, as long as it is not like the mutant green cow, even if a group of more than a dozen mutant rats and the like, now there are people to find a way to deal with it, even if some people are killed and injured, one mutant rat is enough for a family without the evolutionary ability gluttony period to eat for a week or two, and it is worth taking risks for this one.

On weekends, the cars drove to the gate of the base, lined up for registration, and then the military staff of the base had to inspect the weekend cars and confiscate some of their supplies. Naturally, he refused, telling the military staff of the base that these things could only be taken out after consulting with the upper echelons of the base, and that they were all living creatures.

Military staff can't just let the weekend in, otherwise the rules will not be broken, and it will definitely not work to break the rules. When the staff asked to check and register the live animals, this weekend did not refuse, and let the staff count the number of chicks and record them.

And after the two staff members saw the fluffy chicks in the row of gabions in the back seat, their eyes suddenly began to glow, this is a good thing, they also have mutant beast meat allocated by the military, but who knows which meat is what, just know that it is not poisonous, it can fill the stomach, sometimes it is insects and sometimes it is a mouse, and now the mutant rat is simply the most popular in the base, and there are many good catches, and the person in front of him actually caught a group of mutant chickens in the car, It's chicken, and they haven't tasted it since the end of the world.