70

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

70 Chapter 70

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Hot recommendation: Secretly can't hide the genius phase master lighter and princess skirt 2 - the first chaos in the history of the ever-bright lantern to stabilize the firepower of the waves

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

After washing, he sat on the big stone bed in the bedroom with Chen Rui on the weekend, the weekend was to improve the level early, and Chen Rui, he stayed at level five for a long time, and after finally waiting for the weekend to come back and feel at ease, he naturally had to calm down and impact the level stuck in level six.

Countless pure earth-based elements were attracted to Chen Rui's body, and these elements were quickly transformed by Chen Rui's purest earth-based abilities, impacting the fifth-level barrier, once this barrier was broken, Chen Rui's strength would change dramatically.

These pure abilities attracted the attention of the crystal nuclei in the dantian around him, and the weekend felt a commotion in the dantian, and then the crystal nucleus in the dantian rotated rapidly, and in an instant, it was like a whale swallowing, swallowing up the pure earth-based abilities around him. Chen Rui immediately noticed the abnormal movement around him, and found that the weekend was absorbing his ability, he did not resist, but just gave up the impact level and began to do his best to help the weekend transform the earth energy that quickly absorbed his ability.

As the time passed, the speed provided by Chen Rui gradually accelerated, the City Lord's Mansion was built on the edge of the city wall, and the earth element here was the most abundant and rich, and it was also because of this that Chen Rui had time to provide enough earth abilities for this greedy kid on the weekend.

Chen Rui's actions are naturally noticed on the weekend, this is not the first time that the president has helped him upgrade, the weekend is sweet, there is such a person who is wholeheartedly for him, and the weekend feels that he is very lucky in this life.

I don't know how much time has passed, it seems like a moment, and it seems like a century long, the crystal nucleus in the weekend dantian decomposed and exploded, and then the weekend body shook, and countless abilities surged towards the middle of the dantian, and finally condensed into a shining black round crystal bead, which was rotating in the weekend dantian at this time.