93

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

93 Chapter 93

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

After getting the president's reply on the weekend, he immediately rushed towards Yan Hong, who was beating people, and the group of people had not yet reacted, only Zhao Lei, who was covered by Yan Hong, instinctively pulled Yan Hong, who was almost kicked away by the weekend, when he approached in an instant, the speed and the consciousness of the battle made the president surprised.

Yan Hong was pulled by Zhao Lei and staggered into Zhao Lei's arms, Zhao Lei was half-holding Yan Hong in one hand at this time, and the other hand was holding a weapon with a somewhat strange style, a semicircular bending forbearance, staring at the weekend vigilantly. Zhao Lei didn't feel the murderous aura on the weekend, and he saved them on the weekend, so although Zhao Lei was on guard, he didn't plan to attack.

"What's going on, who are you and what do you want to do." Yan Hong was taken aback, and when he noticed that a stranger appeared and stared at the weekend, he immediately scolded.

Looking at Zhao Lei who was staring at him with a wary face, he showed a charming smile to Yan Hong, who was asking, and made a clicking sound in his hand, and then said in a gloomy tone: "What are you doing, you just pumped people very cool, I don't think it's happy, and I also want to draw people to try it to see if it's cool." "The look at this time of the weekend is quite hideous, but Yuan Fei and Lin Yang heard the words of the weekend, this person saved them just now, so they still understand what they said on the weekend, in fact, they don't like Yan Hong, and they also want to smoke Yan Hong, but with the captain here, they don't have a chance, and the captain will definitely not allow them to do that.

Chen Rui looked at the weekend of playing, smiled helplessly, and stared at Yan Hong, who was guarded and angry, this guy was indeed excessive, no wonder he regretted being like that in his previous life. This Zhao Lei is very good except for his ordinary appearance. The ability has also been boosted to level six, and it's still a gold ability, which is excellent in both attack and defense. The only bad thing is that he likes Yan Hong, this guy doesn't understand love and is always suspicious, which eventually caused a tragedy, especially Zhao Lei is not strong enough, since he likes to fall in love, he should tame people ruthlessly when he is in the last days, so he doesn't have Yan Hong.