5

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

5. Chapter 5

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

No one bothered on May Day, and bought a lot of things scattered on the weekend, all of which were divided into two parts and packed in the space, and even the home was piled up a lot of food and daily necessities on the weekend, and the water was filled with a small nine-square-meter garage given by the basement, which was enough for him to use a lot of time alone.

During the weekend, he chose the strongest anti-theft doors and anti-theft windows to strengthen the home, and then received military uniforms and rations, he felt that the home was not only safe, but also saved a lot of food, and the car was also rebuilt and reinforced.

At this time, the money in hand on the weekend was almost spent, and the house in the old town was also sold today at a more satisfactory price, and this money could be used to buy many things on the weekend.

On the day of May 4th, he still went to work as usual on the weekend, at this time his mobile phone rang wildly, the day before yesterday, Cao Lulu kept calling him, and he was very annoyed on the weekend, and he kept looking for excuses to drag. It seems that it won't work today, even Zhang Cheng called him, but now he still has to deal with those two, he still has to go and see, as for wanting him to be the wronged leader, it's not okay.

"Hey, Zhang Cheng I'm busy now, you can tell me something quickly." Weekend answered the phone and immediately spoke.

Zhang Cheng scolded in his heart when he heard the voice of the weekend, but he hurriedly said anxiously: "It wasn't me who had an accident on the weekend, it was Cao Lu, she suddenly fainted while eating breakfast, and now I am on the way to send her to the hospital, no matter how busy you are, I think she will definitely want you to accompany her at this time, and my godbrother will definitely be disappointed when he wakes up."

As soon as I heard it

on the weekend, I felt that Zhang Cheng was lying to him, this was him using work as an excuse to drag it, and he began to find a way to get him over. But since those two people are so thoughtful, they are embarrassed not to go on the weekend, you Zhang Cheng has Zhang Liangji and I have also crossed the wall ladder on the weekend, let's see who plays who this time.