75

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

75 Chapter 75

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The three people in front of them were driving the sled, and Zhou Zhou and Chen Rui hung far behind, neither approaching nor being lost, let alone being discovered.

Holding Chen Rui's hand, he sighed several times over the weekend, although his hairball was mutated, it was not much bigger than a slap, and it was quite powerful to find the mutant fruit, but it was definitely not as majestic as the mutant dog. And the mutant vampire bats he subdued, the strength is quite strong, but the sixth-level ones are still a little afraid of the sun, even if Xiao Qi is very disgusted with the sun, and he doesn't like to come out during the day, not to mention riding bats or something, think about it on the weekend, forget it, some of him should get a mutant beast that pulls a little wind, and he can pull a sled to drag them away.

Chen Rui knew the weekend very well, held the weekend's hand tightly and said: "Don't be envious, after we go to this base to investigate, we will go and get a more majestic one than this one, and then we will also get a sleigh for it to drag."

"Okay, but we might have to find a chance to ask the big man how to train the mutant beast to pull a sled." Weekend thought about it for a while and said.

Chen Rui nodded and said, "There is no problem, there will be a chance."

Feng Xue's eyes squinted, the big man and they had been walking on the snow for half an hour, although Zhou Zhou and Chen Rui could feel the cold, but they were not afraid of the cold, the weekend was the whole system, Chen Rui's strength had improved, and the strength of the sixth level was already the highest at present. Even in their City of Hope, no one has yet been promoted to level seven, and it is clear on the weekend that most of those who are strong are particularly qualified. But many people with good qualifications died at the beginning of the last days, because those people who were strong and improved quickly would encounter more dangers, so they died faster.

The City of Hope is different, many people with good qualifications have been inadvertently protected by Chen Rui, and with the ability to agitate neutralizers, these people will become a strong helper in the future of the Hope Base. Of course, these weekends and Chen Rui were not expected, and when the City of Hope encountered danger in the future, these strong people who went out from the Hope Base would more or less protect the Hope Base.