38

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

38 Chapter 38

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The voice of the young man was full of panic and despair, as if the sky was falling, and the young man in the last days still had a smiling face, heartless. But now the young man looked so helpless, Chen Rui was distressed, and cursed the hairball a few times in his heart.

Chen Rui held Zhouzhou's hand and said comfortingly: "Don't worry, you forgot how vigilant the hairball is, that little thing is excited, maybe you found something delicious there, and you won't come back until you finish stealing it."

Hearing the president's words, he was relieved a lot on the weekend, but he still said uneasily: "Brother Chen, I'm still not at ease, let's get the hairball back first, and when we get it back, we'll go to the free market, okay."

Chen Rui naturally understood that if the young man couldn't find the hairball, he would definitely not be able to rest assured, so he nodded and said, "Okay, let's go find the hairball first, and then go back when we find the hairball."

With the support of the president, the two went out again, and as soon as they walked to the door of the building, they saw Wu Lingling taking Nan Nan to look this way. As soon as she saw the weekend come out, Wu Lingling said with a happy face: "I finally found you on the weekend, I seemed to have watched you enter this house yesterday, but this side suddenly turned into a rocky ground," She was a little uncertain for a while, hesitated for a long time, and just happened to see the weekend come out.

"Sister Wu, you have something to do with me," said after seeing Wu Lingling on the weekend, although she was very worried about hairballs, she would not lose her mind on the weekend.

Wu Lingling looked at the expression on the weekend just now, and knew that there seemed to be an urgent matter on the weekend, so she didn't talk nonsense and said: "There is nothing important, that is, yesterday you lent me fifty corpse crystals, and when Sun Yi came back last night, I told him, he came back a little late last night, and I thought about simply coming to pay you back today."

After

Wu Lingling finished saying to the weekend, she immediately handed the bag containing the corpse crystal in the satchel to the weekend, and then said: "Then I won't bother you, I went to inquire about the kitchen after yesterday, and I still need people over there, so I will take Nan Nan over first."