Ch44: Date Night (2)

Akagi and I barely make it to a hotel and book a room. The minute we're alone, even as I begin opening our room door, her lips crash against mine pushing me into the room.

The door closes...somehow, as we continue through the suite, our clothes vanishing one by one as her tongue flicks over my now exposed nipples. 

Soft moans escape my lips, even as I try to focus on guiding us towards the bedroom. Akagi doesn't seem to want to wait, however, as the minute we're both naked she pushes me backwards until I fall onto the nearest sofa. 

My feet now in the air, she lowers herself until her tongue digs into me. My eyes roll back as she begins eating away.

Involuntarily, my legs close around her neck, tightening their grip as I try to stifle my moans but to no avail as soon my hands find themselves buried in her hair. 

Akagi: Mmmmm...

She moans against me, the vibrations sending shivers up and down my spine. My muscles tense, my entire body preparing itself for the orgasm of a lifetime but right as I'm about to ascend beyond the mortal realm, she stops.

It's so abrupt that it leaves me in confusion, even as she climbs onto me and begins kissing my breasts.

Me: W-what are you doing?

Akagi: Isn't it too early for us to finish, Empress?

The way she purrs while saying my title, even as she runs kisses between my breasts...her tail, rubbing against my crotch...

My body jerks violently. I'm about to tip over the edge.

Akagi abruptly stands, pulling me up with her and killing my libido in the process.

Akagi: We still haven't checked the bedroom-

Sexually frustrated beyond compare, I force her up against the nearest wall, her head banging so hard she'd have a concussion if she were human...but she isn't. We aren't, so there is no reason for me to pretend anymore.

Not waiting for her to recover from the initial shock, I force all five of my fingers inside her. Her pussy latches on to my hand like the claws of a lobster, refusing to let go. Not that I mind, as I use brute force to push them even deeper.

Akagi's legs give way but I'm far stronger than she'll ever be and easily manage to hold her with one hand pinning hers above her head while my other continues its assault towards her room.

She screams, her legs thrashing in an attempt to break free but she's nothing if not a ball of contradictions. From her moans of pleasure to the tears that fall from her eyes to how her pussy drenches my hand...

Me: You like this, don't you?

She can't respond, her eyes losing focus as she has such an explosive orgasm my hand is forced outside.

As her body continues shaking violently, I lean closer, whispering in her ear in a rather seductive tone.

Me: See how nice I am to you? I even allowed you to cum.

Her body's still shaking. I smile to myself before continuing.

Me: Cum-

She cums again. She actually has a second orgasm without me touching her. 

I can't help my laughter, this time almost letting her go entirely but I just about manage to catch her as she slips in her own fluid, scooping her up before carrying her to the bed. As we walk, I continue fingering her and watch as she struggles to maintain any resemblance of composure before having a third orgasm whilst in my arms.

Me: What would Kaga say if she saw you like this?

Akagi cums again, still shaking even when I finally place her on the bed. She's drenched by now, as am I but even then I don't refrain from teasing her, positioning myself to fuck her silly.

Me: Perhaps we'll find out upon returning.

Akagi: Hnnngg...

Me: You'd like that wouldn't you? Getting fucked while being watched by her?

She opens her mouth to respond but I use that very moment to start grinding against her. As expected, she's so turned on she has another orgasm immediately.

This time, I use the fluid as a lubricant before positioning the smallest gun I have from one of my turrets at her entrance. We don't have a dildo so this will have to do.

I push forward, forcing it in.

Akagi: AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!