Ch46: You are-the father

How did I end up in this situation? I mean, here my biological father from my previous life is sitting across from my biological mother in my new...what the fuck is this?

FDG: She's mine.

Premier: Who do you think-

August: Is anyone else feeling thirsty?

Both: What?

August: No? Well, allow me to do the introductions. Father, this is Friedrich and she's my mother. 

FDG: Exactly...wait, father?

August: Mother, this is my father from my life before I showed up in Iron Blood.

Both stare at each other, an imaginary dick-measuring contest taking place between them even as Akagi tries her very best to avoid Mother's gaze. She fails, as before long, the latter turns to face her.

FDG: You had one job-

Akagi: It wasn't my-

She stops herself, bowing her head and muttering that she's sorry before snuggling up against me and using my body as a barrier between them. Mother notices but ignores it in favour of striking up a conversation with my father over stories of my childhood and before long the two are bantering like old friends who've just reunited.

While they continue chatting away, I take Akagi by the hand and unto the beach. As my father's present, there are many guards stationed around us to keep the public at bay but for the most part, we're left to ourselves allowing us to head to the water without much difficulty.

Me: How are you feeling?

Akagi: Like my life is dangling on a thread and your mother has scissors in her hand.

I laugh, agreeing with her assessment even as she turns away from me before stripping down to her bathing suit. 

My eyes linger, soaking in her appearance even as she knows it, going as far as holding her position so I can take all the time I need.

Akagi: Like what you see?

Me: Yes...yes I do.

She laughs, shaking that butt of hers before heading into the water. I watch her swim out a few meters before vanishing beneath the waves. I wait for a few minutes to see her resurface but when I don't, I hurriedly rush in behind her only to have her pull me beneath the waves.

Even as I struggle to regain my balance, the fiend presses her lips to mine, stealing what little air I have left. 

We both rise at the same time, her arms still holding me close, our breasts pressed against each other. I'm surprised at how far we've drifted from the shore but given our compromising position I can't complain. It'd be weird if either of my parents were to see us like this.

Akagi: So, tell me, what would you like us to do now that we're all to ourselves?

Instead of responding, I push her head back beneath the water and towards my waist. Halfway down, she gets the message and takes over, pulling my bikini out of the way with her teeth before driving her tongue inside me. 

My breathing intensifies as what little support my body had been providing itself fades away, causing us both to sink and yet she doesn't stop. Even as we descend further beneath the waves, she continues ravishing my pussy like it was prepared by divinity.

My legs wrap around her head, sealing it in place even as I curl inwards from my first orgasm of this underwater adventure and yet she refuses to yield. My fingers dig into her hair, grabbing her ears, but she only picks up speed.

Through the water, I can faintly make out the sound of her moaning and its only then that I notice one of her hands is missing. The thought of her fingering herself during all this is enough to send me over the edge again, only this time, all my air accompanies the orgasm.

As if timed to perfection, it's at that very moment that I feel hands grab me from above. I'm so shocked that my hands instinctively reach down and push Akagi away before pulling my bikini back up and just in the nick of time as I'm hauled out of the water to the sight of my Mother's worried face.

FDG: You had me worried!

Me: Wha-I was just diving-

Behind her, aboard a boat, my father eyes me sceptically but thankfully Akagi is smart enough to not surface though the absolute daredevil swims underneath me and begins running her fingers up my thighs. 

The feeling of her touch so close to the still sensitive—she's going to get us caught, isn't she?

FDG: Your face is flushed. Are you feeling sick?

Me: Mmm...ahh...no-

Premier: Perhaps we should allow her to cool off in the water, hmm?

Mother glances at him before gently releasing me so that I'm left supporting my own wait once more but doesn't move away. Meanwhile, Akagi continues her upward path until her fingers are tracing the edge of my bikini.

It takes everything in me not to moan when she finally presses her face into my crotch.

Father: Come, let us leave her to have her fun. We still have much to discuss.

FDG: But-

Father: I'm sure she'll let us know if she needs help, right?

Me: Y-yes...

He smiles, offering my Mother a hand before helping to pull her up out of the water and onto the boat. 

I watch them slowly pull away to a short distance still well within view before letting out the muffled moan I'd been stifling for so long.

Me: Fuuuccckkk!!!