Friday night

Our table was tucked in the back and felt quite intimate. I was starving so food was the first thing on my mind, but to be seated with three intense characters was playing in the back of my mind. I was nervous for some reason.

JK sat opposite me, Minho to my right, and Hyunjin to my left.

We each ordered a pasta dish and wine, which was a risky choice for me as wine-drunk me is a bit of a loose cannon.

We were all talking casually, until JK brought up a bit of a.. touchy subject.

Sex.

I had a generally high sex drive, and it didn't take much for me to get lewd thoughts in my head. Even eye contact while talking with either of these three was enough to make my legs wobble. Especially now with JK being so forward with this topic, in my intoxicated state, was just enough to tip me over the edge.

"You like rough sex, don't you, Y/N?" He casually quizzed, flicking his eyes from his wine glass to my eyes.

I tried to maintain a poker face, but failed miserably, breaking into a small smirk and looking down at my drink. I lightly glided my finger tip around the rim of my glass as I pondered how to respond, and as I looked back up, all three men were staring me down.

I tried to play off my hesitation..

"Yeah.." I shrugged. Bringing my glass to my lips and taking a sip.

Hyunjin chuckled at my poor attempt at being nonchalant. 

"I'd say its more than 'like'.. " He hinted, leaning over to me and placing his hand behind my head, lightly gripping my hair and tickling the back of my neck, causing shivers throughout my body. 

In reaction to this I rolled my body and closed my eyes briefly. 

I caught Minhos eyes and took Hyunjins hand away from my neck. 

"Oooh

"Oooh.. Someone clearly doesn't like sharing" Hyunjin taunted Minho.

Minho repositioned himself in his seat, anger building as Hyunjin gets in his head.

I finish my glass and place it back on the table. My attention directs to the lipstick marks on the glass, which prompts me to grab my bag and reapply. The three men watch my movements as I swiped over my lips carefully. 

"Are you doing that on purpose?" JK snickered, glancing over to Minho. His eyes still fixated on mine. I was in trouble, I knew it.

Minho requested the bill and paid for everyone's meal. 

The taxi ride back was longer as we diverted to take JK home, which was incredibly awkward and silent. Mainly for me. I was still drunk but I knew how to read the room. The atmosphere was thick, full of lust. Hyunjin was way too drunk to even know his name and JK was a giddy drunk. Mixed with Minhos silent but deadly aura, it was an odd mix.

.

After getting back from dinner, I decided to say my goodnights and make my way to bed, with a wobble. 

I threw myself onto my bed and the room was spinning. I didn't think I was that drunk but clearly I must have had a lot.

As I was sat, I peeled off my clothes and dropped them on the floor, and I slipped on an oversized t-shirt that was in the bedside draw.

All the wine I had made my teeth feel funny so I trudged over to the ensuite and gave my teeth a brush.

As I walked out, I bumped into Minho, who had let himself into my room.

I squealed at the shock of seeing him and he muffled my mouth with his hand.

He pushed me against the wall and lifted my legs up. I wrapped my legs around him and he planted a deep kiss to my lips, forcing his tongue in.

I moaned in his mouth, as the taste of  lust felt even more intoxicating than the alcohol.

He gripped my hair to pull my neck to the side and he connected his lips to my skin and began sucking to leave love bites.

He pulled away and faced me, the darkness in his eyes intimidating me like that first night we spent together.

"You shouldn't test me in front of the others, Y/N. You're playing a very dangerous game" He growled, then pulled his hardened length out of his trousers and teased entry.

His fingers trailed around my lips, wiping the lipstick slightly, and he hooked two fingers into my mouth for me to wet. He then pulled his fingers out my mouth and slipped them inside my center, testing how wet I was.

"I..I'm sorry, M..Minho" I stutter, aroused but nervous by his actions.

He let out a huff of air and bit his lip, I must have been wetter than he thought.

He took his fingers out and I swallowed. Maintaining eye contact as I braced for his thrust into me.

He put his palm back over my mouth and pushed into me deep. I moaned against his hand and I felt his hot breath on my face.

He fucked me hard and fast, not missing a beat.

My eyes watered at the impact and my moans left me breathless.

Minho fucking me against the wall like this was so incredibly hot. It felt like a dream.

His fingers dug into my thighs hard, with one of his digits placed over my healing wound that the knife left me. It was tender where he was pressing and I cried out in discomfort, which caused Minho to adjust his placement. Although he was one to be rough, he was not one for causing unnecessary pain. That humanised him a bit, like he had a conscience.

He took my weight and walked over to the bed. He lowered me onto the mattress, still connected and now fucking in missionary position. He leant over and squeezed his fingers around my neck. I was in an intense orgasmic state, sweaty, blurry eyed and lethargic. He loved seeing me so ruined which turned him on to the point he was close.

"Come inside me baby" I uttered through breaths, arching my back at the pleasure of his movements. 

That tipped him over the edge and with a few deep pumps he released inside me with a loud groan.

He kept connected as he leant further down to my lips and planted a peck on my lips. before collapsing his weight on me and laying close beside me.

"Sorry, I got carried away.." He mumbled into the crook of my neck. 

"You've got nothing to apologise for. I do however, need to clean myself up." I reassured. That was way more than I bargained for. I'm not sure why he's apologising.

I pulled myself up and waddled to the ensuite. As I came back, Minho had made himself comfy in my bed. I climbed in and nuzzled in his chest. He had such a naturally protective vibe about him that I just felt so safe with him. It's taken a little while but I'm so happy we have got to this mutual connection that we have.

My eyes felt heavy and before I knew it, sleep had taken over me.