Bathtime

After a long mind-fuck of a day, I crave the only thing I can think of.

A hot and bubbly bath.

I stand outside the bathroom and wait until someone walks by so I can ask them.

A few minutes pass and Hyunjin appears walking down the hall.

Hyunjin! Do you think I'd be allowed to have a bath?" I ask excitedly.

"Oh of course, you know where it is. Help yourself." He gestures to the door.

I lightly bow.

"Thank you!" I beam.

This is what I needed to chill out.

"That's okay.. uh.. do you want me to run it for you? I have the perfect formula for a relaxing bath y'know." He suggests with an eye smile.

"Oh, if you want to?" I accept his cute offer. I didn't expect these guys to be so.. nice.

I sit on the chair in the bathroom and watch Hyunjin as he angles the faucet carefully, like he's a scientist in a lab, and then adds a mixture of salts and bubble bath.

He keeps his hand in the water to feel for the temperature.

"Is this temperature okay for you? I like it hot, but not scolding. But if you want it hotter or colder I can adjust it."

I lean my hand into the water next to him.

"It's perfect!" I beam.

Hyunjin, inches from me, smiles in response.. and briefly glances down to my lips. When he notices what he just did, he starts to blush and removes his hand from the water, creating space between us.

Awkwardly, Hyunjin then declares the bath is ready for me.

He gets up and backs away to the exit.

I let out a suggestion without even thinking.

"You can stay and keep me company if you'd like?"

He stares at me like a deer in the headlights. "Do you want me to stay?"

I lightly nod, and smile.

He slowly approaches me so we are inches from each other.

"..May I?" He hesitates. I nod to him.

I feel him grip either side of the t-shirt and slowly pull it up over my head.

His eyes drift down to my breasts and then to my eyes.

He crouches down so he is eye level with my stomach, and gently pulls down the boxer shorts.

Hyunjin softly pecks my lower stomach and then rises again to his feet.

He takes my hand and guides me into the bath.