The Tiger and The Chick

The door swung open to reveal a vintage, bright feeling with a grand red sofa that looked like it belonged in a palace

I was thrown on the bed and my legs were pulled to the end.

Still tender, I winced at long fingers entering me. I hadn't even had a second to breathe after Jay and I was already being manhandled. 

"Still a bit raw, hmm?" He gibed.

"I want to hear you beg for me, Y/N.
I want you to beg Tae to fuck you hard"  He smirked.

"T..Tae.. Sir. Please be gentle.." I whimpered.

"There's no way" He smirked.

My breath hitched as he fucked me with his fingers, almost instantly feeling a desire to have him inside me.

"..Please Tae, Ss..Sir " I stuttered.

"Say it" He ordered. Pumping his fingers in me harder.

My whimpers followed.

"Fuck me hard! Please, Tae!" I screamed.

"Good girl, that wasn't so hard was it now.." Tae sneered, while a tear crept its way down my cheek. He shoved his fingers in my mouth urging me to suck the wetness.

Before I could even recover from Taes finger fuck, he pushed himself hard into me, knocking the air out of my lungs.

I've never felt anything so deep before, hitting my sweet spot with every pump. I had no words, no breath, just tears.

Then I remembered the other male in the room, who had been watching the show quietly, until he began to approach the bed to join in, and sat himself over my chest, pulling my arms out of the way. He slapped my cheeks with his cock for entry, which I granted.

I started to suck him and used my tongue to massage his tip.

"F..fuck" he stuttered.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head slightly up to angle me better, and proceeded to fuck my throat. It was sloppy and I was gagging with every pump, but his moans told me he was enjoying it.

I start nearing a climax from Taes rough treatment, causing my body to shake. The other male still fucking my throat can feel the movement and followed the rhythm of Taes thrusts.

I feel my body release, and at that moment a shot of salty warmth fills my mouth. Taes hard thrusts ease off suggesting that was his moment as well.

The male on top of me pulled out of my mouth, and urged me to swallow his load, which I proceeded to do, leaving him with a flirty smile on his face.

"Jimin, by the way" he purred, almost nonchalantly, wiping off some cum that was on my chin, and making me lick it off his finger.

They both exited the room, and I was left feeling obliterated on the bed. Wondering how much more I could take of this night.

I slowly arose and took myself to the ensuite in the tiger room.

My face was a mess.

I clawed at my hair to flatten the frizz, wiped my eyes and spotted some mouthwash in the cabinet, which I swirled around and spat out.

I tried to pee but felt myself pulsate. I was sore, and I needed something cold.

So I took myself straight to the kitchen, completely ignoring the commotion now erupting in the living room.

I grabbed an ice pack and a tea towel and sat for a minute with it between my legs.

Namjoon stood at the door, watching me closely. I noticed and gave him a look.

"Do these guys not get out much? I feel completely ruined" I exhaled.

"Y'know I have more guests shortly, and will likely expect the same treatment." He stated bluntly.

"Can I have a little break at least? I'm a bit hungry as well to be honest. I've been here since 12pm" I grumbled.

"What's the time? Oh 5:15pm.. Of course, what food would you like?" Namjoon croaked apologetically.

"What do you have?" I chirped excitedly.

"Urm... ramen?" He suggested nervously. "Sorry, I really didn't think about you eating, so I didn't get anything"

"Ramen sounds great, am I okay to cook it myself?" I queried innocently.

"Its okay, I'll get the kitchen steward to do it for you" He beamed.

"Lets get you back in the living room, take the ice with you if you want" He suggested softly.

I plonked myself on the floor against the sofa, crossed my legs and placed the cold towel between my thighs.

My actions made Jimin and Tae laugh and ruffle my hair, with Jay playfully hitting Jimin. I felt a blush creep up my neck, until the humiliation came to an abrupt end when the kitchen steward walked in with my bowl of ramen.

Groans came from the men, whinging that they were hungry and that it smelled good.

I bowed my head to the steward as he handed it over and I started tucking into the food, as if I hadn't eaten anything for the last week.

I've never been a shy eater, and I think that's what most of the group expected from me, but food is too good to fanny arse about with.

JK clearly liked that I was a foodie, as I felt a light touch from him at the back of my head, massaging me slightly.

I devoured the noodles in minutes, which left Namjoon and Jins jaws to the floor. I could sense Namjoon felt bad that he didn't notice I needed to eat. I didn't mind.

For the first time today I felt like he was actually just a big softie inside, he just has a hard exterior.