2Seok

As I was just finishing up my makeup, I hear the doorbell go.

For some reason I can't help but move as if I was a maid of the house and I wanted to help in other ways.

C'mon, Y/N.. Don't be an idiot. You're being paid well for this. Don't do any more than you have to - I thought to myself.

I overhear greetings, but I delay my appearance for a few minutes, so I don't get in the way.

I slowly creep down the hallway towards the living room again, with a feeling of dread for what's to come.

"Hello" I chirp enthusiastically.

I am greeted with two warm and bubbly smiles, to my surprise. I flick a glance at Namjoon and I am met with a cold expression. Should I not have said it in Korean? He said its okay that I only know basic..

Remember what he said, Y/N. I recounted the conversation, trying to skip past the spicy details.

Its fine, yeah. He is just being cautious. I reassure myself.

"Hello, what is your name?" The taller one questioned in a charming tone. He was gorgeous.

"Y/N" I flutter.

"Pretty name, Y/N"

"Thank you, Sir" I squeaked, grinning like an idiot.

The second male playfully slapped the taller ones shoulder. "Sir!? Namjoon you have trained her well already!" He beamed.

"I'm Jin, Y/N."

"I'm Hoseok, but please, call me Jay, will be easier for you" The second one said through a smile.

"Hello Jin and Jay, Its nice to meet you."

"..and you?" Jin questioned in default basic English.

A small giggle erupted from both of us.

How sweet.

"When's Yoongi coming? I swear if he comes causing trouble, I'll fucking kill him" Hissed Namjoon

Jin and Jay just looked at each other and rolled their eyes. They simultaneously glance at me, and then at Namjoon.

"Have you fucked her already?" Jin bluntly asked.

Namjoon just stretched his arms and walked over to the drinks cabinet as a way to avoid answering.

It was funny seeing him act so awkwardly.

"Fuck, poor girl. She's in for one hell of an evening." Jay deadpanned.

I knew they were talking about me, but I just tried to act as oblivious as I could.

They both stared, every inch of me was up for evaluation. These two felt very non-threatening, but because they were so attractive, I couldn't help but feel so self conscious. They both gave me a small smile and went to sit down on the sofa. 

Jin patted the sofa for me to sit down, with a small smirk forming on his lips.

I agree to sit next to him, but as I closed in on the space beside him, he shifted over so I ended up on his lap. I let out a shriek and I shot straight back up, flashing him a playful frown. Should I have expected anything less?

Jin wraps his arms around my waist and I give in, lowering myself on his lap.

He rests his head on my shoulder, he's obviously a cuddly one.

The door bell rang again, which gave me the perfect excuse to get off Jin. Not that I was uncomfy, but that I felt a bit awkward just giving attention to one person. I'm not sure how many guests there will be, but I'll need to find a way to treat them all fairly.

Authors note:

Just a short little intro to 2Seok. What do we think so far? :)