Chapter 68: Honesty and a sketch

The story started 20 years ago, when 22-year-old Lin Yeli finished his master's degree, and his main direction is data science. He graduated ahead of schedule, and skipped one level each in high school and university. At that time, the war situation was urgent, so he did not choose to study for a Ph. D., but directly joined the data center.

At the beginning, he was responsible for the big data analysis of infected wavelengths. After a year, he went to the audio and video analysis project team to do machine learning.

The data is all from the military, and sometimes they have to connect with military personnel.

That's how Lin Yeran met Yan Xin.

Yan Xin, a 28-year-old lieutenant, got acquainted with their project team leader and came over occasionally to chat.

Lin Yeli was very dissatisfied with this behavior.

-He is always opposed to being late and leaving early, and he is also opposed to fishing at work. If it wasn't for being unable to do so, he would have deducted all the salary of the team leader.

Even though the two chatted for more than ten minutes, Lin Yeli didn't give them a good face. Besides, he didn't like Yan Xin's behavior, Yan Xin was too flamboyant, he looked like a soldier.

Yan Xin noticed this young researcher who gave him bad looks all day long.

Once the team leader was away, Yan Xin leaned on the roof to smoke.

As soon as Lin Yeran pushed open the roof door, she saw Yan Xin holding a cigarette and looking at him with raised eyebrows.

Lin Yeran "..."

He turned to leave, but Yan Xin called out from behind, "Researcher Lin, what a coincidence-you also come up to let the wind pass?"

After he said that, Lin Yeran wouldn't turn his face away and leave. So Lin Yelian nodded, "Yes, I'll just stay for a few minutes."

"Then let's chat. I heard Team Leader Liao say that you are a talented student with a natural brain." Yan Xin took a puff of cigarette, "Are you smart since kindergarten?"

It was this way of chatting that Lin Yelian hated the most-as if the two of them knew each other very well.

Topics are also pointless.

Lin Yeran frowned, and replied indifferently, "It's okay."

Yan Xin: "I can't do it. My head hurts just looking at those things. Your parents should always praise you, right?"

"Occasionally."

"Then when do you divide your majors? High school or university?"

"University." Lin Yelian replied, "I am a recommended student, and I started to learn data analysis in high school."

"Awesome!" Yan Xin whistled, "I heard they said that recommended students have scholarships."

"Not everyone has either."

"And you?"

"The full amount."