Chapter 41: battle situation

Later, Shi Yuan heard many stories.

Some stories run along the currents of the radio.

[On July 23, the garrison at the outpost of Gleaming City temporarily retreated and returned to the defense city]

[On July 26th, Admiral Su Enqi issued an order that the coalition forces in the main city marched towards the No. 4 abyss infection group in the southeast direction. This operation was equipped with three "Viper" aircraft at the same time, implementing three-dimensional defense in all aspects]

[On the evening of July 27, the No. 4 abyss infection group was repelled, and the coalition forces triumphed. Good news came from the northern defense line of Gleaming City. Admiral Lu Tinghan commanded and deployed the second blitzkrieg, and the alliance regained control of the outpost. At present, the southeastern defense line is also being strengthened...]

Shi Yuan tried hard to understand what was happening in this world.

But there are too many technical terms, most of the time, he can only understand victory or defeat.

Some of the stories happened at the food distribution.

Shi Yuan's working hours are from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm, with an hour's lunch break in between.

He knows the way, and distributes bread, rice, and stir-fried vegetables every day. The work is boring, but fortunately, he has always been patient, and he is working on the human observation project while cooking.

-Lu Tinghan asked him to witness the courage of human beings.

He's trying hard.

Not far away is the dining area, where dozens of tables and chairs are neatly lined up.

People who work nearby, regardless of status, will sit crowded together. It was a very magical place. There were countless people with different expressions, joy, anger, sorrow, love and hatred, intertwined in the short ten minutes of the meal here.

There are no customers for a while, Shi Yuan will sit next to the hot bread and observe the dining place.

A father and son complained that they didn't take a hot bath yesterday, and their bodies were rotten. The woman grabbed her friend's hand and said that the hospital beds are tight now, and her father will be hospitalized in three days; Huihui dared to sit down, and at the table next to them, the soldier sat upright, with blood oozing from the bandages on his hands.

It's been a good few weeks, and generally speaking, the atmosphere is pretty good.

Shi Yuan watched for a long time, but didn't see any "courage", but listened to the gossip story of the father and son with relish.

"Why are you always in a daze?" Aunt Li, who worked together, asked him.

Shi Yuan replied, "I'm observing."

"What is there to observe?" Aunt Li wondered, "Look at you like this, as if you have never seen anyone before."

It is indeed rare. Shi Yuan curled up his tail guiltily.

Aunt Li is a passionate person. Like many aunts, her hobby engraved in her DNA is matchmaking-even in this case, she still has a sincere heart to achieve little love in the world. Will pull the monster matchmaker.