Chapter 65: teachers and students

On the screen, a large number of red dots are approaching the outpost. The infection group in the No. 3 abyss is menacing. Their characteristic is "skeletonization". Looking around, there are countless twisted skeletons moving forward on the wasteland. The canine skeletons ran in groups. Guns and shells shattered them, and the broken bones came back together, trembling to build new monsters.

"Colonel... we may not be able to hold on anymore." The adjutant said, "The ammunition is almost out, and more underground infected creatures are approaching. The air support has almost no suppression against them. They have crossed the minefield."

Su Liang looked at the wave of monsters in the distance.

Flames spewed out from the muzzles of the guns, and the aircraft dropped bombs, which could not stop the advancing monsters. He calmly issued an order to transfer the third and fourth teams to the front line to replace the exhausted fighters of the first team, and at the same time follow up the coordination of point defense and air strikes.

When the new line of defense was adjusted, Su Liang said: "There is no need to apply for support. If you want to save us, more people will die. Pass on my order: stick to the line of defense and fight to the end. If there are any deserters, I will do it myself." solve."

The adjutant asked: "Do you need to ask Admiral Su for instructions?"

"No need." Su Liang said, "This is my order."

The death order was delivered.

There were no deserters, no cowers, only more violent gunfire.

After a quarter of an hour, the adjutant reported again: "Colonel Su, the general will contact you."

Su Liang connected to the communication, and saluted Su Enqi in the holographic image: "Admiral, what orders do you have?"

Su Enqi's voice suppressed anger: "The battle situation is like this, why don't you apply for support?"

"I have made my own judgment. Support is not worth the loss. I have issued a death order to let the brothers fight to the end." Su Liang said, "No one has any objections."

"Have you got my approval?!"

Su Liang replied: "No. I am willing to take all responsibilities."

Su Enqi's chest heaved violently: "What else can you bear if you die? I order you to prepare for evacuation immediately, and I will send support troops to the outpost."

Su Liang said, "Forgive me, it's hard to obey."

"Do you dare to violate the order?" Su Enqi's cloudy eyes were filled with anger, "Colonel Su Liang, where is your military discipline and military regulations?! The alliance only needs soldiers who obey orders, where will you put honor and disgrace! You..."

His words stopped abruptly.

--Su Liang tore off the colonel's epaulettes, threw them on the ground in front of him, and said, "I have violated my duty as a soldier, and I am not worthy of this epaulettes. I am just an ordinary person guarding a post now, and I just know a little Strategy, some knives and guns, and a few brothers who are willing to live and die together."

Su Enqi's hands were trembling with anger: "Okay, okay, the wings are hard. Brat, wait for me, and I will show you what the real military law is."