Chapter 12: stage in the rye

After Lu Tinghan said that, Shi Yuan thought, he is really not good at acting, at least not suitable for villains.

But the troupe hired him, and he still understood the principle of "doing things with money", so he continued to study the script and think about how to become more vicious.

When the time came to 12 o'clock, the script was over half, but Shi Yuan couldn't hold on, and fell asleep on the script.

Lu Tinghan accidentally raised his eyes and saw the boy with black hair and short devil horns. There are a few black scales at the end of Shi Yuan's right eye, and his skin is delicate ivory white. The contrast is so strong, the black is deep, and the white is even more astonishing.

That sense of familiarity came back to me. It's like a reunion with an old friend-except that his "old friend" is a bit weird and stupid, who snores when he is happy, and knots his tail when he is afraid.

Such a person, no matter in terms of appearance or personality, once met, he will never forget. But Lu Tinghan had no impression of Shi Yuan at all. When he first saw him, instinctive suspicion and nostalgic emotions were intertwined, and it hasn't faded until now.

where have i met you he thinks.

The pen in his hand paused for a moment, then continued writing.

When Shi Yuan was finally called out by Lu Tinghan, it was almost 1 o'clock.

He fell asleep in a daze, with a pressed red mark on his forehead, and followed Lu Tinghan out of the study.

Lu Tinghan said, "Good night."

Shi Yuan rubbed his forehead and said, "Good night."

He was still wearing a cypress costume, walked a few steps, didn't hear Lu Tinghan's footsteps, turned around and saw the man still stopped at the door-he was standing against the light, his face was shrouded in shadow, but his eyes fell on Shi Yuan.

Shi Yuan asked him: "What's wrong?"

Lu Tinghan shouted: "Shi Yuan."

Shi Yuan waited for a long time without waiting for the second half of the sentence, so he swayed up and hugged Lu Tinghan: "Good night, if you are afraid of the dark and monsters, you can hug me."

The light lengthened their shadows. Shi Yuan's costume is exaggerated, and the shadow is even more so. It falls on the stairs and blends with Lu Tinghan's shadow. One is a monster with teeth and claws, and the other is a tall and straight human being, but at this time they blend with each other and are inseparable.

Lu Tinghan was silent for a while: "What about you? Shi Yuan, are you afraid of monsters?"

"Not afraid." Shi Yuan said.

Lu Tinghan smiled, patted his head, gently pushed Shi Yuan away, and went back to his room.

When Shi Yuan woke up the next day, Lu Tinghan had gone out again.

After breakfast, he squeezed into the bus with his cypress costume in his arms and went to the Garcia Theater.

Qin Luoluo asked him to go to Room 201. After Shi Yuan entered, there were books and draft papers piled up in the room. The pale man was sitting behind the desk, writing vigorously and muttering words.