Chapter 1: Little Monster

The bright moon shines directly, and the forest wind is desolate.

The man was lying on the stone, covered in blood, covered in scattered tree shadows. His cheeks and neck were covered with translucent blisters, and worm-shaped black shadows were swimming in them. He stretched out his hand forward and tried to speak: "You...you..."

Shi Yuan froze for a moment, threw the flashlight aside, and rushed to hold his hand.

The man's hands were cold, dead, trembling with pain. Shi Yuan leaned down, put his ear close to the man's lips, and said, "What do you want to talk about? I'm here, I'm here."

The man made a "ho ho" sound. Shi Yuan couldn't hear clearly: "What are you talking about? Do you want water or food? I, I have it here."

He put down his backpack and frantically searched for it, but the man suddenly stood up and grabbed his wrist, staring at him, his bloodshot eyes tearing apart: "You lied to me...you are also a **** monster...!"

The sound stopped abruptly.

He died with his eyes open.

Shi Yuan stopped, sat in the moonlight, and looked at him.

The blisters on the man's face burst one by one, and the larvae, with their new wings, stretched freely in the wind.

One, two, three...

There are luminous capsules on the tails of the bugs, shining rosy-purple light. When they fly in groups, they seem to be flying gems in the air, which is very beautiful.

The eggs were shattered, and the corpse was riddled with holes.

Shi Yuan let go of the man's hand very slowly, closed his eyes for him, and picked up the flashlight that rolled aside.

The bugs are still flying. This infected creature is called "Purple Light Bug", and it is extremely aggressive to humans.

But they didn't approach Time Abyss.

No matter how crazy the insects were flying, the two or three meters around Shi Yuan were empty.

Shi Yuan didn't notice this, and was stunned for a while, picked up stones, and simply buried the man's body-he met this man by chance five days ago, and they walked together for a while, but death quickly separated them .

He didn't feel sad, just a little sad.

There is a stream next to it.

Shi Yuan turned his head and stared at himself in the water.

His skin was delicately white under the moon, almost transparent, but his eyes were pure black, with a few black scales spreading from the end of his right eye to his temple.

Scales on the face, sharp demon-like horns on the head, and a long black tail.

He looked at it carefully for a long time, curled his tail in confusion, and thought that he was quite human, didn't he have two eyes and one mouth, could he still walk upright, why did the man scold him like that.

Shi Yuan sighed a little bored, took a handful of water to wash his face, and decided to continue the journey.

He adjusted his cloak and stepped into the deep forest with a flashlight.