Chapter 24: Cookies and Flowers

The second day of the warning was as dull as ever.

The iron door of the room is tightly locked, and only those who go to the public toilet or those who are short of breath are allowed to go out, and only one person can go out at a time. Shi Yuan also felt bored, sitting on the bed with his tail in his arms, carefully taking care of the scales.

"Hey," Zhou Pingan hugged the basin of snow and stared in a daze all morning, then chatted with Shi Yuan again, "What creature infected you? How did you become like this?"

"I don't know," Shi Yuan said, "it might be a demon."

Zhou Pingan rubbed his chin and looked at him: "It does look alike, but is there really such a thing in the world?"

Shi Yuan didn't know either.

Since people call the abyss the creation of demons, it seems that there is no problem in saying that an abyss that has become a spirit is a demon.

It was such a boring morning. Occasionally, there would be tremors on the ground, and the entire shelter would vibrate. It was hard to tell whether it was a group of monsters marching, or a bombing. At this time, people were all restless and said nothing. The room is too narrow and there is almost no place to stand. They can only nest on the steel bed. In Zhou Ping'an's words: "This bed is like a coffin, with a cover, it can send us directly to the ground."

In the dark, someone was crying softly.

Shi Yuan couldn't tell who it was, it might be the newly married couple, or the thin old grandmother. The crying disappeared quickly, and everything returned to silence, only the earth was trembling.

After evening, the tremors did not return.

After another 3 hours, the mechanical female voice broadcast: [90 minutes of free time will start now, please residents nearby]

The green light above the metal door came on, and everyone smiled in relief.

"What does this mean?" Shi Yuan asked Zhou Ping'an.

"The fighting is over and the situation is stable, so the alarm has been downgraded." Zhou Ping'an said, "It's only temporary, we may have to come back to the room at any time." He stood up and stretched his waist, "I'm going out for a walk , but it suffocated me to death."

The iron door of the room opened, and many people went out.

Shi Yuan also went to the corridor, looking around, the corridors on the upper and lower floors were full of people. No one spoke loudly, and the small and low voices of conversations were mixed together, buzzing like a swarm of bees.

After five minutes in the corridor, Shi Yuan couldn't take it anymore.

There are too many humans here!

No matter looking up or looking down, it is a dark place, shoulders rubbing against each other, and you can even hear each other's breathing - Shi Yuan hates taking the bus, and the shelter is like a giant bus, full of people Humanity.

Anthropophobia can only be alleviated, not cured.

Just as Shi Yuan was about to return to his room, he heard someone calling him, "Oh! Shi Yuan!"