Chapter 52: "echo"

In this era, data storage space is limited, and many literary and artistic works have been lost.

There is not much music left, and there are very few stage plays, let alone such...high-definition pornographic resources, which cannot be found even with a lantern.

When Lu Tinghan was in school, a film that was so blurry that he couldn't even see his face clearly, with a voice like a broken gong, and exaggerated acting skills, was circulated by the boys for three years, like a treasure. If they can see this resource, I don't know what kind of treasure it will be, and even make Alice a pornographic fairy.

Lu Tinghan: "...Shi Yuan, is this your understanding of love?"

Shi Yuan: "It should be. What's wrong?"

Lu Tinghan: "... quite energetic."

Shi Yuan had never seen Lu Tinghan showing such a weird and indescribable expression, he hesitated to speak.

Even he realized something was wrong.

Shi Yuan added: "I haven't had time to watch it yet."

Lu Tinghan's complexion got better. He asked, "Which friend of yours gave this to you?"

Shi Yuan promised Alice to keep her existence a secret, and said vaguely, "Well, it's a colleague of mine, you don't know him."

"What's the name?"

Shi Yuan: "Mmm, um, I, I don't remember either." He curled up the tip of his tail guiltily.

Lu Tinghan: "Is it a man or a woman?"

"Female." Shi Yuan said, "A child."

Lu Tinghan was silent for a while.

Shi Yuan asked him: "What's wrong? Show me what she sent."

As soon as he was about to poke his head to look, Lu Tinghan held him in place.

Shi Yuan:?

He probed again, but was held down by Lu Tinghan again.

Lu Tinghan lowered his head, pressed Shi Yuan with one hand, and deleted "Passionate Five People/Xing", "Teacher-Student Principal" and "Koukoukoukou" on his phone with the other.

He returned the phone to Shi Yuan: "The things she sent are wrong, don't ask her for them again in the future."

Shi Yuan was confused.

Alice swears, claiming that she knows the true meaning of love, so there will be no problem, but how could Lu Tinghan be wrong?

He said, "Well...she's my friend, would it be impolite for me to reject her?"

Lu Tinghan asked: "A good friend?"

"I don't know if it counts." Shi Yuan replied, "But I am her only friend."

After Shi Yuan said that, Lu Tinghan made a concession: "Well, next time she will send you these, don't read it, let me handle it."

Shi Yuan agreed.

They continued to look at the night scene side by side.