Chapter 20: Xue Jian

"Martyr" has a good reputation, and even in this era, it has become famous.

With fame, there will be audiences. Qin Luoluo counts the money every day, grinning from ear to ear; Cheng Youwen is complacent, advocating how good the script is; Wolfgang keeps silent, and continues the advertisement with Yangyang Shenyou for three months , took advantage of the momentum and rented out another performance hall to make a small profit; Xia Fang still lived a life of doing odd jobs, acting, and meeting men in bars by the way. He still complained about the lack of money, but a generous bonus at the end of the month blocked his mouth.

The liveliest performance, with an audience of hundreds of people, was dark and oppressive.

When Yuan was on the stage, he played normally, but when he got off the stage, his tail got stuck because of the fear of the back.

Humans were still too scary for him.

Shi Yuan originally thought that he had to go home to let Lu Tinghan untie it, but as soon as he followed the crowd out of the theater, he heard someone calling him: "Shi Yuan."

When he turned his head, Lu Tinghan was right behind him, in a docile white shirt and black suit pants. He put one hand in his pocket and rolled up his cuffs casually. He was clearly standing in the crowd, so handsome and tall that people couldn't take their eyes off him.

Shi Yuan's eyes lit up: "I thought you didn't have time!"

This was Lu Tinghan's first time watching a complete performance, and he didn't have time to come before.

"I finished my work early, and you just happened to be on stage when you came." Lu Tinghan said.

Shi Yuan: "Have you been looking at me?"

"Yeah." Lu Tinghan said, "The acting was very good." He touched Shi Yuan's head, and after getting into the car, he helped him untie the tail.

"You are so amazing." Shi Yuan praised his human beings countless times.

Lu Tinghan seemed to chuckle lightly.

The audience gathered in groups of threes and twos on the street not far away, talking about the plot while walking, and their thoughts were still endless. The street lights came on, and the lights and shadows outside the car window flickered and fell on the two of them. It was another good day, Lu Tinghan was rarely at leisure, Shi Yuan's tail was not tangle-free, they were going home, talking about what to eat tonight, just as ordinary and ordinary as everyone else.

On the first day of winter, Tracy fell ill again and was hospitalized in Gleaner No. 1 Hospital. Wolfgang is taking care of her, and members of the troupe will visit her when they are free.

Shi Yuan went to the hospital with Qin Luoluo after get off work on Friday.

Qin Luoluo took a small handful of flowers, wrapped them in paper, and prepared to give them to Tracy.

Shi Yuan didn't know anything about flowers, but when he saw the pink, white and creamy yellow mixed together, it was full of vitality, and he thought it was very beautiful. He asked, "What kind of flower is this?"

"Gypsophila and hyacinth, the flower language is 'caring, longing' and 'happiness' respectively." Qin Luoluo said, "Flowers are already extremely expensive, and the flowering period of these flowers is not winter, and they cost me a lot of money-you see , just such a branch of baby's breath costs 6 yuan, which is still a discounted price."