Chapter 69: old debt

Cai Deyuan helped, and Lu Tinghan carried four cardboard boxes downstairs.

"All these will be transported back to Fengyang City?" Cai Deyuan asked, "Do you plan to live there for a long time?"

Before packing, he glanced at the box, most of them were interesting gadgets, not worth much, and he didn't know why Lu Tinghan took them away.

"Yeah." Lu Tinghan said, "I mainly want to give these things to one person." He paused for a few seconds, "Maybe."

"Oh oh oh-" Cai Deyuan understood, "It's for your partner."

Only a very few people know that General Lu is in love. One is because of Lu Tinghan's character, it is impossible to publicize it, and the other is to protect Shi Yuan.

Cai Deyuan is one of the insiders.

It took more than ten minutes for the transport truck to arrive. They went upstairs and checked the things to be brought again.

After confirming, Cai Deyuan looked at Lu Tinghan with some embarrassment: "That...General..." He smiled dryly.

Lu Tinghan understood his temper, took out two packs of unopened cigarettes, handed them to Cai Deyuan, and said, "Uncle Cai has been **** this trip."

"Oh, thank you so much-it's not hard work, I just opened the door. It's a rare opportunity for us to meet and catch up, hahaha."

Cai Deyuan couldn't hold back his craving for cigarettes, went to the balcony to light a cigarette, and puffed.

Lu Tinghan stood beside him.

Cai Deyuan squinted his eyes with a smile: "It really suffocates me. I haven't smoked in almost two years. It's still the top product in your hand." He thought of something again, "But why do you bring cigarettes with you, don't you Don't smoke?"

"It's specially brought to you." Lu Tinghan said.

This time, Cai Deyuan laughed so hard that his eyes almost disappeared, and even said that you still understand me.

This is a good cigarette, although it is not as good as spirits, but the chatterbox is immediately opened.

The two haven't seen each other for a long time, standing on the balcony so leisurely, it seems that they have returned to more than 20 years ago.

Cai Deyuan asked: "I thought at the time that you would never find a partner in your life."

Lu Tinghan: "Why?"

Cai Deyuan took a deep breath of cigarettes: "The simulated combat optical brain is the first wife, the pistol/gun is the second wife, the military uniform and gloves are the third wife, and there are a bunch of concubines called military books."

"I didn't think so much at the time, I just thought about fighting."

"That's right, fortunately it's not too late." Cai Deyuan said with emotion, "It's rare to meet the right person. If I have the chance, I would like to meet that girl very much. Let's see who is the fairy who can fascinate our land generals. ."

Lu Tinghan: "It's a man."

Cai Deyuan: "..." A piece of cigarette ash fell off, he was dumbfounded, and murmured, "I never noticed it..."