Chapter 67: carousel

When Lu Tinghan was tossing about the control room, Shi Yuan was wandering around.

He thought that a grass or a flower might grow out of the gravel, and he could pick it and give it to Lu Tinghan. But he searched for a long time and found nothing.

There is a theme restaurant not far away, and the logo is the skull of the pirate flag. Half of its walls collapsed, Shi Yuan stepped in and saw several tables and chairs with dust three to four centimeters thick.

The theme colors of the restaurant are black and red.

The tables and chairs are dark red, and the front desk is black and mottled. There are still some characters on the high menu that can be read. Shi Yuan saw "Pirate Ship Children's Set Menu", "BBQ Pork Chop", "Cool Lemonade" and "Beach French Fries".

He hadn't heard the names, and tried to imagine-

"Snapped!"

There was a crisp sound above his head, and his tail exploded in fright.

The dim light fell, and the only two lights left on the top of the restaurant lit up, and the sound of electric current sizzled.

Shi Yuan hugged its tail to comfort it, and looked out the window, Lu Tinghan was still in the control room, probably he turned on some power.

[Dear customer, hello! 】

There was another electronic sound.

Shi Yuan turned his head sharply.

The electricity came back, and a small robot was not broken, and even came to the front desk from the back kitchen. It is round and pier, and most of its shell is rotten, exposing the hideous wires.

The face of the robot is a screen, showing an electronic smiley face, looking at Shi Yuan and saying: [Dear customer, hello, what do you need? 】

Shi Yuan was a little surprised: "Hello. I want to try your pirate ship children's package."

[Okay, do you need anything else? 】

"No need, thank you."

The robot turned around and returned to the back kitchen.

The wall of the back kitchen also collapsed, and Shi Yuan saw it walking around in the ruins, holding a rotten dinner plate, following the procedure, stopping in front of the no longer existing dining cabinet, grabbing the empty food, and putting it on the dinner plate inside.

Finally it came back with an empty plate and put it on the counter: [Your children's meal is ready]

Shi Yuan said, "There's nothing here."

Robot: [I don't understand what you are talking about - please pay 158 yuan, thank you]

Shi Yuan:? ?

Shi Yuan, who earns 2 yuan an hour, doesn't know that this is the price before the end of the world.

He also didn't know that most of the restaurants in the amusement park were rip-offs, and the prices were ridiculously high.