Chapter 39: God

Soldiers surrounded the scrapped off-road vehicles.

Xing Yifeng reported the situation to the command center.

The command center told him that Lieutenant Xie Qianming suddenly proposed to resign in February last year, and then disappeared. There was no consumption record or travel record. He seemed to disappear into the world... What disappeared with him was his beloved car.

Everyone knew he was out of town.

Xie Qianming's friend also went to ask Lu Tinghan if he knew where his old boss had gone.

"I don't know." Lu Tinghan replied, "But he won't come back."

As he said, Xie Qianming did not come back.

But no one could have imagined that he would appear like this today.

The SUV was badly damaged, the glass was all shattered, infected plants were crawling over the frame, and the metal was crushed to the point of warping. Antlers pulled out his long-cherished flamethrower and burned the plants clean.

They saw the buggy.

The entire car body was split in two, which is the masterpiece of the queen bee's tail needle, which makes people shudder.

They saw Xie Qianming.

Xie Qianming was buried under the pile of rubble, several vines crawled into the gap, and gnawed him into a bone before he mutated.

Xing Yifeng put on thick gloves and pushed the gravel away.

Zhang Geyuan, the expert who rushed over, glanced at it, and said with great certainty: "He has been parasitized by purple lantern worms." He squatted down and pointed to the little holes on the bones, "These are the traces left by the purple lantern worm eggs. They put their roots in the bones."

Wolf Claw shivered and touched his arm: "It hurts even thinking about it."

Xing Yifeng asked: "What about the skin on the tree?"

"It was indeed left by the queen bee." Zhang Geyuan replied, "Looking at the shape, its wings are fully developed. It's not the molt during the growth period, but the molt after a serious injury." He took out the detector and pointed it at the bottom of the dry skin Monitoring, the screen was full of red data, "This was left not long ago, and the infection rate is still very high, so high that it is terrifying. Give me 10 minutes, and I will identify the infection characteristics of which abyss."

Seven or eight researchers gathered around to assist him in the identification, during which the convoy stood ready.

After 10 minutes, the results came out.

Zhang Geyuan looked at the dense data on the detector and said, "...this is the infected creature from Abyss No. 0."

For a moment, everyone was terrified.

"Abyss No. 0!" Xing Yifeng opened his eyes slightly, "Hasn't it never infected other creatures?!"

"Because we have never observed its infection, it does not mean that it has never been infected." In just a few seconds, Zhang Geyuan sweated on his forehead, "This is, this is the first infection sample we found , we must bring it back, at all costs!"