Chapter 51: Tower 4

In the next month, Shi Yuan really didn't get the outstanding employee award, nor could he get the next coupon for buying a house.

Daisy is the new top performer.

"It doesn't matter," Daisy lazily said with a lock of blond hair, "it will definitely be you next month."

Shi Yuan: "Why?"

"Your performance is the best, and you don't need to worry about it." Daisy is still lazy, "Last month, I had two psychological counseling sessions with the supervisor, but it didn't have much effect. I don't know if I will How long have you been working here, this job is too emotionally exhausting."

She is telling the truth.

In the two months since Shi Yuan came here, several people have resigned, all because of emotional problems.

Listening to the suffering of others, saying comforting words over and over again, but unable to change.

Nothing could be more frustrating than that.

Shi Yuan asked, "If you quit, where would you go?"

"I don't know." Daisy shrugged, "Maybe I will go to repair the solar panels, my boyfriend is doing this. He got peeled three times, but the salary is quite high, and he doesn't have to deal with people. Thinking about it this way, If you can bask in the sun and usher in the end of the world, it is not unacceptable."

She took a sip of water and looked at Shi Yuan with her beautiful eyes: "What about you? You asked me what love is, and you had a fight with your partner? Believe me, don't worry so much, there is nothing difficult in the face of life and death."

"There is no quarrel." Shi Yuan said, "But I haven't found the answer yet." He thought for a while, and then said, "However, I will always stay by his side."

"That's pretty good." Daisy smiled, "Before the end, at least have a carnival."

Shi Yuan continued to answer the phone conscientiously.

Someone said calmly that he was the only survivor in his family, and he couldn't figure out why he was alive; Ba Luo asked again if he could call again next time.

Shi Yuan listened carefully one by one.

Most people feel better after venting, the phone call is a safe haven, a small relief, and life goes on as usual. Shi Yuan also made an appointment with a therapist for those who were too excited or depressed. Some people called back specifically to thank him, saying that they had cheered up, but more people had no news, and Shi Yuan never heard from them again. .

He hoped they had found their way forward.

In mid-March, at the end of an evening shift, Shi Yuan was waiting for the elevator when he heard conversations coming from the end of the corridor.

He poked his head quickly, glanced around the corner, and saw Lin Yelian and a strange man.

Lin Yelian was leaning against the wall with his arms folded. He hadn't shaved his beard for a few days, and his hair was slightly messy. The strange man was in his fifties, and had a work card around his neck, which read [Data Center, Senior Researcher Yuan Huan].