Chapter 37: breakup meal

Lu Tinghan didn't know when he would come back.

Shi Yuan could only wait for him silently.

The next day was supposed to be the troupe's disbandment meal, but the level III warning came with great vigor, and they entered the refuge again.

The shelter is cramped and depressing, and the lights are only on for 6 hours a day.

Shi Yuan hid on the bed in the corner, holding the crystal and looking at the light.

The surface of the crystal is rugged, but it does not affect its transparency. The butterfly is clearly visible, beautiful and weird.

So when will Lu Tinghan come back?

How would Lu Tinghan react? Is it surprise or shock, is it the joy of reuniting with old friends, or the anger of hatred after finding out that you have been cheated?

Is his ability really useful for defending the city? What would he do if humans forced him to kill all the monsters?

Shi Yuan thought about these questions for several days, but still had no answer. In any case, in order to prevent Cheng Youwen from engraving a QR code on his grave, Shi Yuan still had to give it a try.

Step by step.

Gamble on Lu Tinghan's preference for him.

The earth shook at night, and the infected swarm roared in the distance. Shi Yuan fell asleep with his tail on his pillow.

He had another strange dream.

In the dream, the stage was bright, and the monster watched him silently from the audience, attracting everyone's attention. Same as last time, Shi Yuan didn't know what they were waiting for.

In the long dead silence, bright blue butterflies came flying. It flew from the end of the darkness, its scales were shimmering, and it flew gracefully around the time abyss.

Shi Yuan stretched out his hand, and the butterfly landed on his hand.

"And you, what do you want?" he asked.

Butterfly flutters its wings.

The sound of insect wings flapping came again, from far to near, deafening.

Butterfly flew away and disappeared into the darkness. Shi Yuan subconsciously wanted to chase after him, but the darkness overwhelmed him again. The performance came to an end, and the monsters once again hid in dreams.

【Don't tell him】

They murmur.

【You are our protagonist】

Three days later, they left the shelter.

The next day, Lu Tinghan still didn't come back, and Shi Yuan was going to the theater for a breakup meal.

You already need a pass to go out. Fortunately, this is the last day of the transition period, and the conditions are relatively relaxed. All members of the troupe have obtained a one-day pass. In the morning, Shi Yuan took out the crystal from under the pillow, put it in his pocket, zipped it up carefully, and got on the car to the theater.