Chapter 66: Beicheng District

The main city has been defended.

The outpost was wiped out, but the main city was defended.

Shi Yuan heard about Lu Tinghan's achievements on the radio.

They said that Su Enqi was ill and temporarily handed over the command to Lu Tinghan, and Lu Tinghan fought a good battle as always; they said that after this war, Su Enqi abdicated with the approval of Chai Yongning , handed over all command to his pupils.

The change of military power is a major event.

For a while, the streets and alleys were discussing this matter.

Shi Yuan was eating canned food at the food distribution place, and people at every table around him were also chatting and eating melons.

Some people were elated, saying that Lu Tinghan had finally monopolized the power and could concentrate on fighting; some people were worried, saying that dictatorship is never a good thing, not to mention that he used to be the watcher of the abyss; There is sand in this can.

Shi Yuan didn't eat any sand.

But he also heard some... small rumors.

"Do you know," the middle-aged man said while eating dehydrated vegetables, "Su Enqi is such a stubborn and stubborn person, how could he take the initiative to give up Xian? Let me tell you, it was Lu Tinghan who forced him to abdicate."

"That's impossible!" My friend said in amazement, "They are teachers and students."

"Believe me, this is the story I heard." The man vowed, "Tsk tsk tsk, this is a teacher-student rivalry, for power and for dictatorship."

The friend was still skeptical: "Don't you remember what happened to Rock Snake at that time? I don't think an officer who is willing to sacrifice himself as a bait would do so purely for power."

"Damn! Believe it or not!" The man lowered his head and picked a few mouthfuls of vegetables, "I just heard gossip—how ​​could we know the inside story about this level of things? But in my opinion, Su Enqi absolutely You won't be old, this thing is definitely tricky."

Not only them, but others say so.

They suspected that it was Lu Tinghan who forced Su Enqi to step down.

But rumors are rumors after all, and will soon dissipate with the wind.

Anyway, the main city is temporarily safe.

Lu Tinghan stayed in the main city all the time, Shi Yuan didn't see him for half a month, and sent him a bunch of messages every day, talking about trivial matters. When Lu Tinghan was free, he would reply to him one by one.

On a few nights, Lu Tinghan could make video calls.

Every time it was late at night, Shi Yuan sat on the bed, wrapped in a quilt and curled up his tail, looking happily at his humans.

Shi Yuan said: "Lu Tinghan, do you know that two more children came to the welfare center, and they also like me very much. They will follow me wherever I go."

Lu Tinghan asked: "Have you been overwhelmed by children again?"

"Yeah. I can't get off work on time every day, and it takes more than ten minutes to break free from them."