Chapter 55: tower top

On the 54th floor of the communication tower, tourists stop.

Shi Yuan and Edward detoured for a long time before finding the upward stairs. The thick security gates were destroyed, and the stairs shattered into lumps, exposing the mesh of steel bars, which were precariously stepped on. The two lifted the supermarket shopping cart together and proceeded carefully.

Between the 54th and 55th floors, accidents still happened.

Edward walked ahead and stepped on a flight of stairs, only to hear "Boom!", and the gravel brought him down!

He didn't fall.

The thick and long tail wrapped around his waist.

This tail can knock someone out of a concussion, and it can save a life. Guns and ammunition were hanging on Edward's body, which was very heavy. Shi Yuan tried his best to reach out and grab him. With the help of his tail, he gritted his teeth and lifted Edward up.

After Edward came up, he leaned against the stairwell to pant, and gave him a thumbs up: "Your funny tail! Very good!"

"Thank you." Shi Yuan held his tail and straightened his scales, "I also think it is very good."

A large part of the stairs has collapsed, and the shopping cart must not be able to pass. Edward rested for a while, and suddenly said: "Edward doesn't want the car anymore, Edward only takes his family up."

Shi Yuan said, "Your cans and weapons are in the car."

Edward: "Edward said it's okay, there's not enough time, and the Edward family just want to see the sunset."

They set off early in the morning, hiked to the communication tower, and then climbed more than 50 floors with the shopping cart, and it was dusk before they knew it. The sun cannot be seen indoors, but Shi Yuan speculates that it is falling at an accelerated rate.

"Okay," Shi Yuan said, "Then let's go up first."

Edward picked and picked in the shopping cart, took the most convenient guns, brought bullets and biscuits, a water bottle, and a music player.

In the end, he carried Joanna and Mike on his back.

It was only then that Shi Yuan noticed that Edward was quite tall, almost as tall as Lu Tinghan. He carried the gun and two paper men on his back, and his steps were actually quite easy.

"Come on, Edward is ready," he said.

Shi Yuan stood in front of the broken staircase, measured the distance, and jumped over it first, his movements were very light. He stepped on the ground to confirm that it was firm, and said to Edward, "You jump over."

Edward took a few steps back, ran up and jumped-

"Boom!" He landed heavily, and several pieces of gravel fell from his feet, falling down dozens of floors.

They reached the 55th floor.

The corridor further up was completely blocked, and they had to find another way.

Pushing open the door on the 55th floor is shocking. The wind was so loud that there were corpses of soldiers everywhere. Some of the corpses had mutated and turned into monsters wandering outside, but the rest still covered the ground. The whole floor was covered in blood, dried black and red splashed from the ground to the ceiling, and in the light of the setting sun, they seemed to be silently burning.