Chapter 18: mobile note

On September 11th, the third internal meeting of the Wild Rose Troupe.

"Comrades, we have been broken into by the enemy!" Cheng Youwen said.

Shi Yuan took a piece of bread and concentrated on eating breakfast. In the past few days, he found that the milk buns sold next to the theater were good, and he bought them every day to eat, completely unaware that Cheng Youwen was referring to himself.

Cheng Youwen emphasized again: "It's broken into the interior!"

Qin Luoluo curled her hair, was checking her false eyelashes in the mirror, and said, "That's your imaginary enemy, we don't have any objections to land generals."

Tracey cheered: "I want his autograph! Photo! Autograph! Photo!"

When Shi Yuan heard "land general", he raised his head. Cheng Youwen sighed heavily, and asked Shi Yuan: "How did you know each other?"

Shi Yuan said alertly: "I don't know Lu Tinghan."

He remembered Xia Fang said that Cheng Youwen didn't like Lu Tinghan.

Cheng Youwen's eyebrows twitched: "Then tell me who came yesterday?"

"It's Lu Tingting." Shi Yuan said, "They look a bit alike, but that's Lu Tingting."

Cheng Youwen: "..."

This is something that no one believes, why can Shi Yuan tell such a lie so seriously? !

Judging by his expression, he really thinks he can fool everyone!

Cheng Youwen took a few deep breaths before he calmed down: "Shiyuan, Shiyuan, why don't you say they are clones." He rubbed his browbones, "Okay, okay, what's going on between you and that 'Lu Tingting'?" know?"

"He came to look for me before." Shi Yuan said.

Cheng Youwen: "A hero is saddened by a beauty pass."

Shi Yuan said again: "Then he left me and left."

Cheng Youwen: "Since ancient times, men are so lucky."

Shi Yuan said, "I found him again."

Cheng Youwen: "Reunite after a broken mirror!"

In just three sentences, Xia Fang was stunned when he heard it, and imagined a **** love story with ups and downs. He whispered to Qin Luoluo: "I didn't realize that the general is still a bit scumbag."

"I think so too." Qin Luoluo said in a low voice, "Look at Shi Yuan, who is dumbfounded and so happy to be scumbed, the general actually has the heart to lie to him."

As a screenwriter, Cheng Youwen obviously made up more plots. He took Shi Yuan's hand, resenting that iron could not be made into steel, and said: "Shi Yuan, if you break it, you can break it. There is no need to waste time on him. You see, there are so many young talents in this city. There are more than enough men. There is a blind date corner on the west side of the city square. Go around there and make sure you have anyone you want. There are 1, 0, and 05. If you want a root number, I can find it for you. ..."

"Stop, stop, stop, stop!" Qin Luoluo interrupted him, "Looking at you there, Shi Yuan hasn't finished eating a piece of bread for a long time, you two can discuss the root number two when you have time, okay? The meeting has been going on long enough, hurry up and rehearse."