Chapter 36: blue butterfly

Shi Yuan froze all over.

The blood was still bleeding, and silver fish scales appeared on the back of the soldier's hands, but his condition seemed to have improved miraculously, his voice stopped shaking, and his thinking was also very clear: "I was infected by moths. Moths can hear 300 kHz I'm not that good at voices, at most I can hear the voices of some monsters in advance. But I can distinguish human voices very easily, as long as I hear it once, I won't forget it."

He continued: "I've heard your voice, you are the person next to General Lu, you are... your name is Shi Yuan, right?"

As an alliance general, Lu Tinghan is often accompanied by soldiers to guard him when he goes out, so many people have seen Shi Yuan. And Shi Yuan... his eyes are full of Lu Tinghan, he has no time to care about other people, so naturally he doesn't remember what they look like.

The person in front of him was probably one of the guards.

The last time we met in the city, Shi Yuan and Lu Tinghan walked forward side by side. Maybe they were discussing what to eat for dinner, maybe they talked about the flowers at home, or maybe Shi Yuan was suspecting that Lu Tinghan changed the remark back to "" The long-tailed grunting monster... Shi Yuan didn't like the guards around Lu Tinghan, they were too dangerous and had killed many monsters, but as long as Lu Tinghan was around, he wouldn't be afraid.

This meeting was outside the city, the low woods, the wet mud that could not be melted, and the noise and movement of monsters everywhere. As if by a trick of fate, the roles are suddenly reversed, the soldier is dying, but the soft boy is safe and sound. For the two, one is a deadly hell, and the other is a kind homeland.

The soldier sighed and said, "The infection process is really strange. Breaking away from the limitations of human beings, I noticed a lot...things that I can't usually notice."

He opened his cloudy eyes: "I can smell the smell of all the monsters here. Shi Yuan, I also know that they are afraid of you. You appeared outside the city alone, unscathed, what are you?"

Shi Yuan clenched the gauze tightly with his fingers, and replied, "Let me save you first, and I will tell you after the wound is bandaged."

"It's useless, I'm absolutely hopeless." The soldier looked even colder, still pointing the gun at his head, and paused every word, "Answer my question, why did you pretend to be human, why did you stay in Luzhou?" By the side of the admiral? Are you planning to kill him? Are you spying on human intelligence? Or are you admiring our struggle? Is all this interesting to you?!"

Shi Yuan gripped the gauze: "No, I..."

"Enough!" the soldier yelled violently, his body convulsed, "I won't believe a word of yours, now-I'm going to kill you!"

However, his fingers kept twitching, and the gun almost came out of his hand, let alone pulled the trigger. His veins bulged, and he struggled several times before accepting that he could not shoot, and immediately touched the communicator with his left hand.

He found nothing.

His lower body was **** and his communicator had long been shattered, making it impossible to report to the command center.

He opened his eyes, stayed where he was, and muttered: "I have to tell them, I have to let the general know..."

Shi Yuan said softly: "I will tell him."