Chapter 61: Sunzi

In the office, the pale old man was sitting on a chair, with cold sweat on his forehead, panting heavily.

A large group of people gathered around him.

"General Su, the doctor is here soon!"

"Where's the medicine?! Isn't the spare medicine in the coat pocket!"

"I've already taken three pills just now, the adjutant has rushed to get other medicines, and the doctor will come soon-"

"Admiral, is there any discomfort for you?!"

The adjutant hurried over with the medicine bottle, picked up five tablets, and others offered a glass of warm water at the same time, and handed them all to Su Enqi's hand, helping him to swallow them.

Su Enqi even swallowed water dryly, as if an invisible hand had stuck his neck. The bitterness of the pill permeates the nerves of the taste buds, making people want to retch.

Another person handed the aerosol, Su Enqi took it, took a few deep breaths, and his expression finally eased.

The doctor came, briefly checked his condition, and advised him to go to the private medical room to rest, observe the situation, and go to the military hospital if necessary.

"...I'll just stay here." Su Enqi said slowly, with a hoarse voice, "I'm not going anywhere."

Doctor: "Admiral Su, we still recommend that you go to the medical room to rest in bed and keep an eye on your body values ​​to avoid..."

"I said I won't go." Su Enqi interrupted him, gasped a few times, and his face turned red again, "It's just a small problem, I'm already healed, do you think I seem to be in trouble?" He Looking around, a group of officers and soldiers with nervous and worried faces said, "Go out."

Everyone looked at each other, a major general stepped forward and wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Su Enqi: "Get out! Go and do your business-you still have a lot of things to do." He waved again and knocked down the tabletop The medicine bottle, the small white pill rolled on the table, "Go!"

His tone was strong.

Everyone hesitated for a few seconds. A few guards walked away first, followed by other officers, and finally the adjutant and the doctor walked away with hesitant faces.

There are only two people left in the huge office.

Su Enqi, and an officer in his thirties, with the rank mark of a major on his shoulder.

"General Su," the major said, "you'd better stay in bed and rest, it's not good for your heart."

"I said no need." Su Enqi said coldly, "Su Liang, don't you have something to do on your own? Or do you also think I'm old and useless?"

-Su Liang, the only son of Su Enqi.

Su Enqi had a son in his middle age, and his wife died early due to illness, but instead of doting on his child, he was strict with Su Liang and sent him to the front line. Su Liang's military rank was obtained bit by bit by guarding the outpost, climbing the mud, bathing in blood, and picking up the corpses of his comrades.